Author Topic: Accepting map requests!  (Read 1225 times)

Offline icethewolf1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Accepting map requests!
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:52:45 pm »
READ THIS FIRST!

Hello this is IceShard here! Now I am ready to make maps for anyone who wants to let me make one for them. but first read the rules and aplications below me!

RULES

Red is a vital rule that needs to be done or not done no matter what.

1.DON"T claim these maps as your own!
2. Please don't just get my map and not use it. I didn't just make that map for you to never use it...
3. I am an experianced map maker but I am not a god! plz excuse any problems of the maps I make. (I haven't been on in a long while.)
4.Since I accept 5 requests at a time, no more after that! I Will NOT accept your request if there is already 5 people waiting for their maps. I don't really like to do this but I know what will happen if I don't.
5. I like to make the maps I make diverse and as awsome as I can. So I might take long to make your map if it is very big. Please be patient if this is for you.
6. I DON"T make unrealistic and city maps! Do not ask me to because I wont make it for you. (Really bad at citty maps) acceptions for this is a small town or somthing like that.
7. I can't give you screenshots of what I can make because of my stupid keyboard.... so don't ask me to please. :(

Ok this is what I need from you in the applications.

Username to where it will be sent at:
Main RP for this map (Ex. Warrior cats or wolves Rps):
How many groups in the map?:
How big the map will be:
Biomes (Like a forest) Describe in full detail on what you want:
Extra places in the map (Like a small town):
Do you accept the rules?:
Any extra info can go here:

Map spots
1. Soulfyre999 (5%) -Map template ready-

OPEN

Feel free to ask for maps here. I will try to find a way to show you all some of my work if I can. :/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:10:38 pm by ~IceTheWolf~ »

Offline icethewolf1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Accepting map requests!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
Well I have a pic of a OLD OLD map I did a year ago... I can do allot better than this now. :/

http://fav.me/d5swoin

Ill try to find a way to show you my normal maps I make if I can...

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cat RPG, play-by-post roleplay.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 01:05:07 am »
Will you make me a Height map? You'll be given all credit, and I'll follow all the rules.

Offline wolfheart-lover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 07:16:28 am »
Username to where it will be sent at:Wolfheart-lover
Main RP for this map (Ex. Warrior cats or wolves Rps):Mainly wolf
How many groups in the map?:2
How big the map will be: About as big as bonefire Island
Biomes (Like a forest) Describe in full detail on what you want:I would like it to be a forrest, not dense, with large hills here and there scattered around. I would like a cave where my pack would sleep near the center of the map and have a small lake near it.
Extra places in the map (Like a small town):
Do you accept the rules?:Of course
Any extra info can go here: I was wondering could you put deer into the map as i've noticed some can but if you don't want to just say no.

Thanks if you make the map!

EDIT: I am sorry i am  not requesting this map anymore sorry!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 03:03:36 am by moony »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 06:36:47 pm »
Username to where it will be sent at:ShadowNightmare
Main RP for this map (Ex. Warrior cats or wolves Rps):Warrior Cat Rp
How many groups in the map?:Idk, maybe four. :P
How big the map will be:Please make it a large one. If you can, if not then medium will do.
Biomes (Like a forest) Describe in full detail on what you want:A big forest, a big mountain, plus in the mountains two clan's but in diffrent spot, and two in the forest and again in difrent places. Could you make a waterfall that you could hide if your angry or sad?
Extra places in the map (Like a small town):A small town, would do.
Do you accept the rules?:Yes i agree to the rules very much.
Any extra info can go here - That would do.

Thank you! :) :3

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline KittehInGloves

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 04:13:52 am »
Username to where it will be sent at: KittehInGloves (Though, this may be changing soon due to some spam from various people..)
Main RP for this map (Ex. Warrior cats or wolves Rps): Wolf RP
How many groups in the map?: Two, with a few loner wolves
How big the map will be: Medium to medium large. The goal is to have forced interaction with the packs without being cramped.
Biomes (Like a forest) Describe in full detail on what you want: Oof... I'm quite poor at this, so please excuse my awful phrasing. I'd really like a forest and 'rolling' mountain range, if you know what I mean, preferably on opposite sides of the map. Ideally, the forest would need to be quite thick, and perhaps tapering down into a beach? I don't want to sound too bossy or demanding, so apologies for that. Oof... sorry.
Extra places in the map (Like a small town): I'd like for the two wolf packs to have camps, separated by something (mountain, river, etc.), and one wolf pack to have camp in the forest while the other resides in the mountain or at the base of the mountain. Okay, I'm going to sound positively awful saying this, and I apologize, but could the camps for the packs be detailed/largish? That is where the the majority of the RP will be taking place.. Ergh, sorry.
Do you accept the rules?: Absolutely.
Any extra info can go here: Just thank you if you accept this, and that it means quite a lot to me. I've put a lot of effort into a website and plot... but my map making skills are positively dreadful. Thank you again!

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 04:06:20 am »
Username to where it will be sent at: MyDarkSide13

Main RP for this map (Ex. Warrior cats or wolves RPs): Warrior Cats

How many groups in the map?: 5

How big the map will be: Well I would like it to be as big as Fluorite, but if that is too much then Medium to Medium-Large will do.

Biomes (Like a forest) Describe in full detail on what you want: I would like the map to be split into six sections. Four for the Clans, one for Gathering Place and another for Moonpool. For the four they can be in any area, but one lives in the swamps and mainly eats birds. Another lives on the moors (hills) and mainly eats rabbits, the third lives in a very island/river filled area and mainly ear fish. The last lives in the forest and eats squirrels, mice/voles, and rabbits. The swamp clan's camp will be surrounded by thorns and jagged rocks. The moor (hill) clan's camp will be in a hill. The river/island clan's camp will be on an island dedicated to them. The forest clan's camp will be a hollow, surrounded by rocks. The gathering island will have five rocks. The first one will have thorns around it, the second one will have a water fall coming off the front, the third one will have clouds around it, the fourth one will have bones around it, and the last one will have tall grass around it. The Moonstone would be in a small cave.

Extra places in the map (Like a small town): there would be an abandoned village in the map were a fifth clan lives. Their camp will be in an old abandoned alleyway.

Do you accept the rules?: Yes I do and I also offer you a place as leader of one of the Clans if you Role Play Warrior cats.

Any extra info can go here: I would like the map name to be .:A New Era:. and if you can make a password on the Mediafire download. I will PM you the password I have requested if you accept this application.

Thank you for your time!

~Dark </3