Author Topic: Problems with textures!!  (Read 3957 times)

Offline Werewolf9971

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with textures!!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 08:34:52 pm »
You guys are having the same Problem Too?? I might be able to get the Textures from my Friends since they love to help me and also They easily know how to Download/Change etc. things so ill try to be along with this. This african Grass thing is driving me nuts!!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 08:51:05 pm »
DarkWolf, when you have an issue, be sure to post your own thread, okie?

But, yes, you can try fixing your texture issues by asking your friends, or you could try changing the rendering system for your game (which could also make this glitch out on you).

Go in-game, and then (on the opening screen), select Options >> Video >> Rendering Subsystem, and you can try out the OpenGL or Direct3D systems, and switching to one of these may fix your game.

If there are any other things in this thread that you'd like to try out, though, go ahead and see if it works for you. c:

Or, if all else fails, and the game is still lookin funny for you, try uninstalling, then reinstalling FH. I hope you get it fixed!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 09:04:18 pm »
From what WhiteLight said, you would have to change it to Direct3D. You may have to restart FH and your PC for it to take effect, But if not, try looking here: >Click<

Hope you find what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:06:22 pm by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone