Author Topic: Muramasa's Bio... FINALLY!  (Read 3234 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Muramasa's Bio... FINALLY!
« on: April 06, 2013, 11:37:58 pm »
    Ok, let's get a couple things out of the way. First, I need a second person in a vid, maybe more.
    Ok. I make FH music vids. :3 I know, this sounds stupid, but I need another person to help me out in my videos, because the little "own character" videos seem pretty ameture compared to some of the others on YouTube. XD
    Anyway, if you'd like to have one of your characters in one of my videos, then comment on this post and include your username so I can whisper/add you in game.
    Now back to the featured post. XD

OK. So I have gotten into Skyrim, just like everyone else. And... I'm watching Wayne's World... Man, they're stupid... Anywho, forgive my my ADOS.
    My character is an Argonian and is part of the Black Brotherhood. My other character is a Nord, on the verge if becoming a bard. :3 I'm on the very first mission of that, by the way. Wish me luck. XD ... Now I'm gonna watch PewDiePie and drink a Dr. Pepper... Wayne's World 2 is about to come on. XD
    This would have to say, this has to be my most random entry of all time... I suppose this should be about me, since I don't think I've ever made one of those before...

Ok, on here, my name is Muramasa. In real life, I'm a strawberry blonde girl whose name is Ashley. -3-
    I love playing games like Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Sims, and Feral Heart.
    I have 3 1/2 dogs. 3 labs, 1 of each color, and 1 teacup poodle who is blind and is about 17 years old, same as me. We inherited her after my great grandpa passed in 2010, may he rest in peace. I have 2 horses, which we rescued. 1 is a 23 year old gilding Saro (rusty colored) and a mare who is nothing short of sassy with feeling her oats. She is long, tall, and is a mix between a thoroughbred and a Tenessee Walker. And, she is a pretty little crack head.
    I like role playing, I usually go for Novella, or paragraph.
    I write. I have ADD, so it helps me concentrate. I've actually written so much that the top knuckle of my middle finger has begun to stick to bending backwards, and I have artheritis in it at 17... -.-"
    I am an Otaku. For those of you who... Have no clue WHAT that is... An Otaku is a fan of anime that doesn't just watch DBZ, Naruto, and Bleach. Otakus have a wide range of favorite animes, from all genres and categories.
    I am also a fujoshi. :3 I love yaoi. For those of you who don't know... Look it up. I ain't explaining it here. XD
    The music I like includes Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, DragonForce, katethegreat19, and others like that... I can't stand Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift... They are annoying...
    Movies, I love Harry Potter, and others like Hal's Moving Castel, and Kiki's Delivery Service. I dislike the Twilight Saga, which is why I continuously watch Hellsing Abridged by takahata101. -w- Die pixie, die she who cannot act. Alucard is not amused by your presence, therefore he and the Police Girl will shoot ya dead.
    So anyway, that's all I have to post at the moment, to be honest. XD

Bro Army!
[/size]
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
Re: Muramasa's Bio... FINALLY!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 12:22:16 am »
Greetings Muramsa,
That's a nice little bio you got there.. And it was interesting getting to know you a bit more well.

About the actor(s) you are in need of, well, I am actually working on my first FeralHeart music video at the moment, and I guess it'd be fun to help another out as well.

I suggest that you gather a couple of people though, so you could have a bigger variety of characters and have a sort of 'team'. Well, I don't know how that sounds, but I would most likely not be able to make it to every single time you record, as I do have my real life, school and studies to take care of too.

My in-game username is: Sukani

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 12:32:59 am »
     ^^ I am aware of that. That's the main reason for the ad thing above my bio. XD And, I really hope to work with you. :3 My username on YouTube is yumimomochi95, if you wanna check my channel out. I'll add you in game when I get home. At the moment, I am feeding my horses and using my phone. Just worked them, so they're hungry.

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 01:20:05 am »
Alrighty, that's some nice videos you've made. ^.^
And haha, lucky you that ya have horses. I ride as well. cx

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 11:12:59 pm »
   XD What kind of horse? :3 Mine's a Walker mix.

Offline ~WolfSaint~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 07:27:38 pm »
Good to know you're a B.V.B. fan. xD

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt