Author Topic: Will be inactive for a month due to big tests comming up and working on my story  (Read 1824 times)

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
Okay guys, as I said up there, from 9 April 2013 I will be inactive for at least a month. This is due to big tests coming up and therefor need time away from feral heart to practice. Another reason is because I am starting my own book series of which may (May not be depends) published  until  2014/2015. These books are going to be called Animals of slate, originally called wolves of slate grey, it is based upon all my role plays hear. Involving such characters you may or may not of seen on the game: Frost,Blaze,wolfpaw,silver,greyflame,Alaska and one of my friends wolves night (note, since the name and ch does not belong to me I have asked my friend if I could borrow the ch and got a full answer of him answering that  I can borrow him.)

I thank all my friend on feral heart that role played with my characters hear and having such wonderful imagination ;D. This was really helped me to figure out what is to a come of my characters and what fates lay ahead of them. I also thank the moderators hear that make the game safe, fun for all of us and just to say.... Had a really nice time exploring and making new friends :D. OF course, to all of you wanting to know more on my story I will be happy to post a taster up for you  ;)  so peace out feral heart! Until next time I return ^_^
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
Ignore what it says for my signature as that was the original time I was leaving. You will still be able to find me on club penguin as drkstfire, animal jam as whitewhisper1066 or on cbbc as slategreysnowolf.
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
Before I go!!! my brother might still go on my account as the following..... scar,ligerfur or dreaden. as we share accounts.

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
Okay guys, as I said up there, from 9 April 2013 I will be inactive for at least a month. This is due to big tests coming up and therefor need time away from feral heart to practice. Another reason is because I am starting my own book series of which may (May not be depends) published  until  2014/2015. These books are going to be called Animals of slate, originally called wolves of slate grey, it is based upon all my role plays hear. Involving such characters you may or may not of seen on the game: Frost,Blaze,wolfpaw,silver,greyflame,Alaska and one of my friends wolves night (note, since the name and ch does not belong to me I have asked my friend if I could borrow the ch and got a full answer of him answering that  I can borrow him.)

I thank all my friend on feral heart that role played with my characters hear and having such wonderful imagination ;D. This was really helped me to figure out what is to a come of my characters and what fates lay ahead of them. I also thank the moderators hear that make the game safe, fun for all of us and just to say.... Had a really nice time exploring and making new friends :D. OF course, to all of you wanting to know more on my story I will be happy to post a taster up for you  ;)  so peace out feral heart! Until next time I return ^_^

* new* I am going to delete my account as I will probably not be able to go on fh any longer so I thank you all for your time and bless you fear well in the future bye bye. A few mentions to my very best friend and one of my first friends of feral heart tykothetaco. you have really helped me through my time hear tyko!