Author Topic: I NEED A MAP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 733 times)

Offline Tzapporah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I NEED A MAP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:11:49 pm »
Hey! So I am making a really active warrior cat RP and I need a map. I would like 4 clan camps each with a specialized medicine cat den, leader den, and nursery. I would really like a map and would love you if you made one for me... This is the first time I've needed a map so I don't know how it usually goes down like if you need pay or anything, I would really like a free one though just because I am cheep. If you are up to the challenge of making me a map please tell me.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED A MAP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:52:12 pm »
No need for caps on your title, we can see your trend just fine
Anyways, if you are looking for a map, try looking at the map section of the forums
Finished Maps
These maps are somewhat free, some provide links for download and some don't. But if you are wanting a map for yourself then try the Request Maps and place your request there for map makers to make you a map.
NOTE: When asking for a map or a map maker kindly agrees to make you a map then please be patient.
Map making isn't a easy task

Good luck floof
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Tzapporah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED A MAP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »
No need to be rude. :o I completely understand map makers processes. If you aren't going to help me with a map don't take time to respond please. I know where to find maps but would like a private, custom map for my RP rather than a public map.