Author Topic: feral heart stopped working  (Read 2459 times)

Offline kikiwolf17

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
feral heart stopped working
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »
When i click sky maker the music stops and it says Feral Heart.exe has stopped working. I tried several times but it wont work. Please help me, what do i do.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: feral heart stopped working
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:13:25 am »
That happened to me a while back. You should try uninstalling your game first then deleting the Feral Heart folder and reinstalling the game. Just be sure that you back up all of your important files like presets, maps, and screenshots in another location of the computer.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 01:59:41 am »
Hm..If Lordy suggested don't help, try using Character Reset. It basically helps me when it gives me a error like that. :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 02:02:30 pm »
If it was a newly accruing problem then I would just stay clear of the sky maker. But if you are stuck on a map, here's a way to get out of it and poof ya back to Lonely Cave

First when loging into the Feral Heart forums you will see something like this n the top right hand corner. Click on the Character Reset tab and then it will take you to a place like this

For security reasons, you must log in again just one final time before it takes ya to this page

I do however sugest you re-download the game though if this is a constant thing of FH just crashing. When re downloading I do recommend you outing your custom maps or presets in a safe place
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358