Author Topic: Happy Tree Friends (oVo)  (Read 2790 times)

SoulRevenge

Happy Tree Friends (oVo)
« on: December 27, 2012, 07:12:17 am »
You may of heard about it- probaly not, sounds abit like some kind of little kid's Television show, eh?

Oh well~ I created this topic to see who else watches these videos oVo.

(The video below is most defiantly not with those that have weak stomaches- terribly gorey and bloody, however it contains no foul words. Watch at your own risk.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAinuVvKfw<

(Remove the '<' and copy-paste this link in your browser to watch)

oVo

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Tree Friends (oVo)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 12:57:29 am »
i know happy tree friends i basically just caught up with the series lol i just came across your post. you probably have seen my Flippy on the game lately and i have got a role play group on top of it so far i have in my group other then Flippy are Flaky, Nutty, Petunia, Giggles and Shifty also got a friend on hold that is planning 2 do Lifty as well in the group got heaps of characters available still we even make up our on episodes plus my Flippy is with Flaky. I've also got a Shifty(not in the role play group), Cuddles, Splendid, Handy and Lumpy 4 now lol. also sadly a lot some people complain about the series or complain about the characters but still come across fans but i don't care what the haters think =3.

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 02:01:59 am »
Im scared of happy tree friends XD
Though the characters are cute. Usually.

.-.

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:39:04 pm »
Im scared of happy tree friends XD
Though the characters are cute. Usually.
true a lot of the characters are just cute very much but the only thing is a lot of people complain and recons we support animal cruelty when it's only a cartoon. but hey haters are just gonna have 2 deal with it people enjoy watching the cartoon =3