Author Topic: Map maker needed!  (Read 855 times)

Offline Emilyl12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Map maker needed!
« on: April 14, 2013, 04:54:00 pm »
Here what I am hoping for :)  :

DuskClan: Pine trees for their territory. Rocks and stuff around, ya know. But for the camp, I was hoping for a cave behind a waterfall and the dens and camp is all in there.

DawnClan: They like trees in there territory. Rocks and maybe a stream to connect a border with them and SeaClan. Maybe for there camp have a log for the camp eneterance, and for the leaders den, maybe a crystal in there? Rocks as well in the camp.

SeaClan: Marshy territory. They love water, so maybe have an island for camp? Have small dens and leaders den(For every camp of course)

SwiftClan: Like moores. Maybe for a camp, they could have a gorge? And a waterfall in there too ^^

*Also can we add a gathering area, four big trees? And a small den with a big glowing stone and a small waterfall. Maybe a farm. MAKE SURE EVERY CLAN HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF TERRITORY. And the Meddies den has plants that llok like herbs. And for nests little moss patchs or something for the cats to lay in. Make sure the dens look real. Can the leaders den have crystals inside? And make sure they have like a Highrock in the camps. Please and thanks so much! :D

**You will receieve ALL credit(of course) and even a postiton in the rp if you like. This is my first rp, and I am excited ^^
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:07:48 am by Emily »

Offline Auroran

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map maker needed!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:13:17 pm »
Allright! looks easy enough :) I Make the map for you ^^

Offline Emilyl12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 07:21:49 pm »
Thanks ^^

Offline Auroran

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:08:47 am »
Hey~ Have been some delays on the map due to some issues with the game itself, I am sorry for the late notice, Promise that the map will be done by Monday 22 - Wednesday 24. ~ Auroran

Offline Auroran

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 01:47:03 am »
Okie, Turns out me exporting the map made my feralheart go "FloopBurFahUrgPerPoof" And it wont let me get on it now >.>. . . . . . . Might take some time to find out how to fix it. Soooooooo Map might come out tommorow :< sorry for the delay if it does. . . Ima try to get it done today.