Author Topic: Oh, hey there:) It's Shadowkitty here!:)  (Read 2166 times)

Offline shadowkitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Out of every bad thing, comes a good thing.
    • View Profile
Oh, hey there:) It's Shadowkitty here!:)
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:33:19 am »
hey hey! My name is Shadowkitty. But you can call me shadow:) I am not new, but today I figured, Eh, why not post my first topic on this account. If ya'll want to be so kind as to help me get noticed, and or popular I would be ever so great-full! If anyone can tell me very specific directions on how to maybe put....lets say I drew a picture of my char Cahra and I wanted to use that as my signature. Maybe animated and or colored nicely? How would I do that? Thanks! Look for me in Flourite Plains! My Lioness's name is Cahra. (profile Pic). I would also like to know how to change the size of a screenie so that I can post them for maps and what not. It says that the file size is too big  :-\ . But ya I make maps and put them up for downloads, and I also make presets but I don't know how to put them up for download. I am not asking how to, but lol you know what I mean;) Thanks for reading and I hope we can hang out in FH. Nuzzle me!                                                                   ~shadowkitty

Signature request by SunstarTivio!

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, hey there:) It's Shadowkitty here!:)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 04:07:25 pm »
Hey ShadowKitty, I'm also new here! Hope you have fun on the forums and game like I do!

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 05:15:33 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums floof. I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Around here we have loads to do and many things to look at here, which also comes along with monthly activities.

Rules
Need a refresher on the rules on here and game, no problem click the link above to see some guidelines to watch for, easy stuff right.

Staff
Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help. Also if you ever come across trouble in game and would like help here's how to report to a user
How to Report User

Manual
Just a manual on some key controls such as emotes, actions, and hotkey. This gives you a broad info about how the game functions.

Some cool events or just things to do around here is listen to the FH Radio that sometimes plays during holidays or in special occasions. Or perhaps you just want to draw your fursona and enter it in the Feral Heart DeviantART page so everyone can see your brilliant talent. Perhaps you are a competivive person and want to show off your preset skills, enter in the Monthly Preset Contest and test your skills

The rest ill let you discover yourself, enjoy your stay here floof and it's very nice to meet ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline shadowkitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Out of every bad thing, comes a good thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 08:56:25 pm »
Lol very nice to meet ya'll as well! I'm not new to the game lol but just this new account is new to the forum:) I have been on here for quite some time now I guess haha.

Signature request by SunstarTivio!

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 09:04:01 pm »
Welcome to the forum! I will definitely keep an eye out for ya in game:) My name is SunstarTivio, but you can call me Tivio if you please. If you ever need help with anything just tell me. Hope you have fun on the forum and sturfs:)   
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 12:45:36 am »
Hello there, Shadowkitty! :D
Welcome to Feral Heart.~

Since you are wondering how to put something as your signature, I'll tell you. :3
Go to your profile on the forums and then click Forum Profile Information on the sidebar.
Scroll down a bit, and the box right above the last box says Signature, there you can post the link to your signature.
After that click Change Profile and you should have a new signature. :D

To change the size of a screenshot or picture, go to a photo editing site, like Photobucket.
Upload the photo and then edit it to the size that you want. :3

Would love to see you in game sometime, have a nice time exploring Feral Heart! c:

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 06:00:13 am »
Oh, Shadowkitty, have fun on the forms as well! I will keep an eye out for you. My name is Horzie, for horsies!

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 09:13:19 am »
Arf welcome to the forum~

As for the popularity question I believe it's always best to just be yourself.
Be honest and kind to your fellow floofs and I'm sure you will be well liked~ c;

You can always check on the Feral Heart Media section to see if anyone would take a commission to draw your character or such - there are very talented floofs out there.

I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here as you've done in-game.

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 10:39:59 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart!
Sometimes when I struggle to re-size images I go to wwwBannedImageSite. This website helps alot with resizing photos especially when putting them upon here.

Does all the coding for you, all you have to do is click "Browse", find your image, set it to what size you want it (I sometimes use "message board" option) and then click "upload"! A box will appear after clicking upload checking that you aren't a bot or anything so just read what it says and follow the instructions (sounds complicated but it's very easy) and then click ok/proceed and then the codes are there for you to just click on them and copy them for you to then paste them to WHEREVER you want to put them. :)

Do ask if you are struggling to understand any of this and I can help you through it slowly.

Signatures    |    Avatars