Author Topic: The Story of Phobos  (Read 1147 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
The Story of Phobos
« on: April 22, 2013, 02:26:59 am »
Description of Phobos
Left ear is black entirely, left side of head is black too along with his ear, left eye has scars on it and is blind and nearly white, scar on shoulder, blue eyes changes to green sometimes, black spot on back, white undercoat and paws, light brown pelt, white tail tip.

The kitten opened his eyes, aware of a monster-like creature. A loud creature scared him in the distance. "It's okay..." he heard a female voice. The monster-like creature grabbed his scruff with her teeth and put him into a small cave with leaves hiding him. She flicked her tail. "Darn ice monsters." he heard a male voice. He turned his head, and saw a huge dragon with ember eyes, claws and horns.
"Fear, Snowclaw and Shadow," the female turned her head to him and his brothers, Snowclaw, a black striped white fat loyal feline, and Shadow, a pale wolf-like one with black stripes and ember eyes.
"It's okay..." the female hid in the den with them, she was their mother, though it was odd, but not in Neptice. Fear saw a flash of white and black run, and Fear noticed his father, the dragon, dash toward the noise. Suddenly, a thin black and bright blue, like frozen ice stood at the edge of the forest.
It smirked, but looked starved. Fear knew it's species were dying. "Your dying, and weak. You will not win, even if your skin is rock!" his father roared loudly at the blur Fear could not see well...
"The element monsters died. You will die too!" the dragon, Fear's father taunted.
Pain in the monster's eyes shone. "The ice monsters will come again. I know it... Darkness of you will create it." the blue and black blur turned back to the forest. Fear then noticed it's eyes shining, and noticed it's eyes were red.
All his father did was snarl. Then, unexpectedly, the ice monster threw it's body at his father as it turned back to them.
The creature didn't know there were four hidden in a cave near him.
Starlight glowed as they both jumped at eachother, and in the middle, it glowed brighter than ever.
They both gasps in surprise. Fear squealed quietly, scared. So did Snowclaw and Shadow.
Then, it stopped. They both fell and lay limp. They were both dead. "No!" Fear squeaked loudly, louder than his brothers.
His mother grabbed his scruff, and pulled him away when he tried to dash toward them.
"Stay here!" she snarled and stalked toward them. He knew she was sad.
"What did the ice monster mean about 'darkness of you will create it'?" Shadow thought out loud.
"I don't know." Snowclaw shrugged. Fear just stared, trying to see his mother behind the bushes.
"Great, we find out we will never grow, just become adults as this tiny thing, and now this?" Shadow growled, highly angry, Fear knew as he heard his brothers talk.
Fear sighed, and dropped himself, tired, his front legs crossed, his head laid on his right one.
He soon fell asleep, wanting to get away from this for a bit, feeling stressed, and pain in his heart.

It had been three months since his father's death, they were given permission to hop in the forest. Snowclaw was pretty plump, but he could jump around. His mother told him not to go too far, into the deepest of the forests.
Fear saw a squirrel, and chased it with pleasure. "Come on!" he hissed at it, then it ran it's way up the tree.
He spat, frustrated. Snowclaw chased some birds, then as soon as they saw him, they flew off in time.
Fear chuckled. "Maybe they will come back with more birds, and take their revenge!" he hissed, amused.
The black spot on the side of his face turned to the sun, making it look a bit grey somewhat.
Shadow then squeaked loudly. "Guys, some look at this!" Fear turned his head, and saw Shadow's amber eyes glowing.
Fear then turned his eyes to a dark, deep forest, no leaves, sky was darker, or
crimson...
Fear's emotion turned from amusement, to fear. "What is that?" he squeaked, suddenly feeling brave.
"Pure danger!" Snowclaw hissed, and blocked Fear's path to Shadow.
"You're just scared." Fear purred and went around him. "What is this?"
"I don't know, but should we go in?" Shadow barked back.
"No!" Snowclaw hissed and blocked their path. "It's too dangerous!"
"So? We're brave." Shadow growled at Snowclaw before Fear could.
Snowclaw growled. "We're going in. Isn't that right, Fear?" Shadow casted an amused glance at Fear.
"Yep," Fear replied. "And you can't stop us!" he hissed. Snowclaw flashed a glance at them.
"What if I told mom?" he purred. "We'll already have gone in. You fatty, you won't get to her when we've reached the other side!" Shadow taunted. Then Fear rolled his eyes. Turning into another arguement.
Fear knew Snowclaw and Shadow argued a lot. They were completely different, he thought.
"Let's just go!" Fear hissed loudly. "Sorry," he caught how loud he hissed, offending them, though enough to stop them arguing. "I didn't notice I hissed so loud." Fear purred. "Come on, let's go!" he then dashed into the crimson-skied forest of no leaves. Shadow and Snowclaw dashed after them. "Okay, I'll come!" he growled and huffed as he dashed after them.
They ran, and only twenty seconds, as Snowclaw slowed them down. "Surprised you ran so long." Fear purred before Shadow could argue again.
Then, Fear then remembered Shadow's amber gaze. He then remembered Shadow having green eyes.
Weird. Fear shrugged, unnoticed by the others. Suddenly, a flash of amber eyes, just like Shadow's, only had a hint of very dark blue in them, flashed by the trees. Snowclaw gasped. "What was that? I knew it! Let's head back!"
"No!" Shadow barked. "It could've been nothing. Scaredy cat.." Shadow growled challengingly.
Fear just listened, and peered around. Suddenly, a flash of scarlet, black and pale came in front.
It quickly dug it's teeth into Snowclaw's windpipe, and killed him instantly. Shadow ran off as quick as he could, though not into the direction of home. "Where are you going?" Fear squeaked in fear before Snowclaw's final breathe.
Shadow didn't answer. Then he turned his head toward the creature and backed up.
Pure pain hit the black side of his face, then he was blinded on that side, and flung at one of the black trees.
He opened his one good eye, as it turned to a slit. He dashed off quickly, before the creature flung it's body at him.
It looked like his father, only black and scarlet scales instead of black and white, and bigger, it's claws really overused...
I should just run away, change my name and... Pain gripped his heart and left eye. He flicked his right ear, the white inside of it shaded by the skies.
He dashed off into the forest. I'll just change my name... Yeah... he kept running. To Phobos! he nearly squeaked out loud, but pain still gripped him. He lost his brothers, and his life. He would never be normal at all.
He could try to survive, and cover his blinded eye. He heard a roaring in the distance. It was the dragon.
He dashed as fast as he could, and came to a meadow. He didn't stop.
Phobos then found a small cave that only he can fit in. He hopped into it, and dug himself. He dashed into it. It was a strange hole, he thought. The dragon grunted as he reached the cave. Phobos hid himself in some brambles and bushy leaves. Amber lit the cave. "We will meet some day, little one... When you grow." Phobos flicked his ear. At least he would grow a bit, the thought made him feel a bit better, the dragon's growl. He stalked away, and Phobos noticed his left wing not raised, like his right one. Phobos sighed in relief, quiet enough.
He made a small nest out of the brambles and leafs, and curled up. "Is this my fate and destiny?" he stared up, and noticed the moon, a half moon. He then closed his eyes, waiting to sleep to welcome him. It soon did.

Will be updated if anyone likes this story at all. It gets way better.