Author Topic: sky maker crashes  (Read 1140 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
sky maker crashes
« on: April 05, 2013, 09:14:33 pm »
I cant access my sky maker. every time I try, it crashes. Ive been putting this aside,for, how long? a month? and before I really couldnt care less about sky maker, but now, Im making maps alot, and I want to start making skys for them.

I kow what alot of you will say 'reinstall FH'. well, really, this would probably be my last resort. I have downloaded alot of things, and I know, 'make backup files'. well the thing is, I dont want to go through the whole process of bringing back EVERY mesh Ive downloaded, and things like that.

I have a feeling Ive either got a file thats not meant to be there, or something missing. could somebody maybe give me a list of whats meant to be there? thanks  ^^

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: sky maker crashes
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 02:41:27 am »
I dont know what all goes in the file, but yes reinstalling FH would be a good thing to try if you are missing anything.
Just remember that you need to copy and paste elswhere in [C: Drive] That you want to keep, this would be ur meshes and stuff.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 10:35:28 am »
I know, I have, as backup files, but the thing is, I don't want to go through the WHOLE process of getting back all my downloaded meshes in-game (going into object maker, typing their mesh file down e.t.c)
All I want right now is a list of what SHOULD be there, to see if I have something missing, or something that shouldn't be there.

thanks ^^

Offline kikiwolf17

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 10:06:53 pm »
same for me, its annoying because i have to use the rain and day cycle i have. so i have to uninstall my game?

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 12:05:24 pm »
well, Im not doing that (unless I am really despreate) Im just hoping SOMEBODY will give me a list of whats meant to be in the sky folder. to see if there is something missing, or something thats not meant to be there