Author Topic: Crashed FeralHeart Will not close  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Robinsky

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • A stylish Marowak
    • View Profile
Crashed FeralHeart Will not close
« on: May 26, 2014, 08:38:49 pm »
Lately I have been having a problem with FeralHeart I have never experienced before. FeralHeart has been crashing quite often, and although this has happened before, now it will not close. I have tried everything from spamming the close button to using task manager to pretty much everything else, but it seems the only way I can close it is to completely restart my computer by holding down the power button. This, as you would expect, is extremely annoying and tedious. Would anyone have suggestions or fixes to my problem? Thanks! -FWM
Me when I don't know a math problem: [IMG/]http://i62BannedImageSite/wilopc.jpg[/img]

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Crashed FeralHeart Will not close
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 09:24:59 pm »
Perhaps your game files need a good refreshing? I would suggest backing up all your important Feral Heart game files like your maps, presets, and/or screenshots and then uninstal the game and delete your Feral Heart folder after. Once that is done redownload the game and perhaps that will stop those awkward crashes and freeze ups. If you still continue to have trouble after doing that, let us know and we'll see if it's a problem relating more to graphics or something else.

Another thing you can try is changing your video settings. Go to options on the main menu and under the video settings switch your rendering sub system to either OpenGL or Direct3D9 and see if that helps your game to run any smoother.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:28:09 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Robinsky

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • A stylish Marowak
    • View Profile
Re: Crashed FeralHeart Will not close
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 10:21:26 pm »
Thank you, I will try that!
Me when I don't know a math problem: [IMG/]http://i62BannedImageSite/wilopc.jpg[/img]