Author Topic: I want to put my map to public, but I dont know how... Help please  (Read 975 times)

Offline AKTA

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I want to put my map to public, but I dont know how... Help please :(

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: I want to put my map to public, but I dont know how... Help please
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:59:28 am »
Well first off you will have to make an account on mediafire supposing you don't already have one.
From there you should just be able to grab your exported map file(s) and drop them into your mediafire screen and it should automatically upload it to your profile from your profile just click on the file you uploaded and it will take you to the download screen.

Then it is pretty much as simple as giving out the link. Hope this helps a touch floof.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
Re: I want to put my map to public, but I dont know how... Help please
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 01:41:12 pm »
Two methods:
1. send the files via Skype. By right clicking in documents or another folder, and making a compressed or zipped folder. Then, ind the file, and click share or the plus button on Skype. And then hit send file. From there; Just wait for the person to receive your maps files. Then put it in exports.
2: Mediafire. Repeat the steps for making a zipped folder and inserting all your files into it, then sign up for a free Mediafire account. Then you simple add the files via the plus/uploader option.
Hope this gives you some clarity on this.^_^ If not, I will surely help as best I can.