Poll

Feral Heart won't work for me... help?

please help!
0 (0%)
anyone else having this problem?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Feral Heart  (Read 2488 times)

Offline littlepets7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 11:33:11 pm »
My brother looked at it and said its not my computer it must be the game because my computer is brand new and all that stuff and he did some stuff and now it goes back to i log on i get on a char then after a few minutes i get disconnected and cant get back on without restarting my computer

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 11:41:12 pm »
My brother looked at it and he said its not the computer it much be the game and he did a few things now it goes back to i log on i get on a char and then after a few minutes i disconnected and cant get back on without restarting my computer and so ya it does that now
Has he tried to turn off the firewall that is in your laptop. Sometimes the internet connection might be blocked because your firewall is stoping it from reaching its connection. Try asking him to turn it off.
Also, when going to the main log in page. go to Option>Video> and switch it to Direct
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline littlepets7

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 12:56:30 am »
Hmm ill ask him tomorrow or sometime thanks :3 and i have a desk top not a laptop :o

Offline littlepets7

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 08:32:41 pm »
I turned off the FireWall but it made no difference it still let me on then a few minutes later disconnects me and i cant get back on

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:53:29 am »
If literally none of our suggestions didnt fix the problem then I have no other suggestions really.

Perhaps you might want to contact a Staff member to see if they might help ya.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 09:00:24 am »
As long as it goes with the game, it's not the games fault for this happening. Everyone run the exact same client and constant connection issues when the server is running fine and others are able to play would be your network setup or computer and that's pretty much end of.

I'd suggest looking into LordSuras post earlier in this thread taking from the help sticky regarding connection issues because ultimately it would be the exact same information I'd give anyone contacting me regarding this matter.

To me it sounds odd it would be the windows firewall at least since it either lets a program through or it doesn't, and in this case you are able to log on and play for a while before this happens to you.

If I were you I'd look into what sort of antivirus software you are using and look if that is the thing causing issues for you, all antiviruses has a disable function that lets either turn it off completely, or turn it on for 10-15 minutes. You should try to do exactly this in that case and see if FH works until it kicks in.

You should also check up so there's no other software or program that starts a while after your computer has been running that might interfere with your connection towards the game, so pretty much any software in general that shouldn't need to be on the computer.

You can always check so you have uPnP enabled in your router as well I suppose but in general, as said, read Suras quote through throughoutly and make sure you check up and try to do the things suggested in there, because it's not the game that's the fault in this case.
Former community manager of FeralHeart