Author Topic: How to download presets?  (Read 921 times)

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How to download presets?
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:11:19 pm »
No I dont wanna know how to export it to feral heart. I wanna know where to put the files after downloading him? I really wanna know because I just got a friend to make an invisable preset for me and I cant even download it D:
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: How to download presets?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 10:13:16 pm »
If they made it for you to use, then they need to send you the entire preset_# folder.
Then you copy whatever folder they send you into your my_presets folder, and replace the old folder that was there.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: How to download presets?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 10:56:03 pm »
If this is a complete file with head,body, and tail components then you would go to Feral Heart>my_presets>and any folder that the codes have them under. Make sure you read the numbers correctly, don't go and put preset_5head into preset 1 folder or it wont work.

If they only send ya a fph file then that is not for any use for you. That kind would be placed in the Feral Heart>Preset folder
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358