Author Topic: Feral heart Won't Start up.  (Read 2768 times)

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart Won't Start up.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 10:18:58 pm »
Ok check all of your folders for any file with _0, _1, _0_0 anything that is _ and then a number. Or there might be a file in Exports that is messing it up. Delete everything from Exports, but do not empty the recycle bin. Then start up FH again and see if it crashes. If it doesn't, then there was a file in Exports that was making it crash. If it does, go to the recycle bin and Restore Everything. Then try other folders like my_objects, deleting everything in there + then not empty the recycle bin. Try FH again + if it doesn't crash it was a file in that folder. If it does crash restore everything from the recycle bin. Hopefully you can find the file that was making it crash.

Offline puffpuffgirl8

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 10:26:43 pm »
I've been having issues as well accept i have a mac and i will click on the icon but it dosent do anything ive tried EVERYTHING to get it going but it wont go PLEASE HELP DX

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 10:49:19 pm »
I've been having issues as well accept i have a mac and i will click on the icon but it dosent do anything ive tried EVERYTHING to get it going but it wont go PLEASE HELP DX
Mya start your own thread about your problem and don't post on others threads asking for help - this is also an old thread from 2012.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 10:54:11 pm »
Locking this topic.

As Shallow said, be sure to post your own help thread so we can lend you a hand with any issues you may be experiencing, and not have to worry about any dead topics causing confusion.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||