Author Topic: Freal heart FluoritePlains crash and South Pole crash. :/ Plz help me again.  (Read 1638 times)

Offline 1john25

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Yeah......i'm haveing problems with FH again. When i want to go in FP or SP, i get this: "FH has stoped working exe." I restart my laptop and i'm able to get in but only for a minute. Then i crash. Plz help.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
How long has that been happening? Sometimes it's the server acting up. Just yesterday I crashed and got the "Fh has stopped working" messages when I tried to enter the Cape and then later in Flourite. Usually give it a few minutes and you should be able to enter again. As long as you haven't been messing around with your game files it could just be the server derping.

Offline 1john25

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Its been acting up like this ever since yesterday. I didn't do anything to my folders, all i do is look at them if eveything is there. Everything is fine with the folders. I never touch them.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
It could be that lag is causing your game to crash. Fluorite and South Pole in particular are very populated and often laggy maps.

To rule this out, try these tips for reducing lag:
- Turn off Water Reflection by going to Options>>Video and unchecking the Water Reflection option.
- Turn down View Distance in Options>>Video and scrolling it down as low as it'll go.
- Take any un-needed maps out of your Exports folder, if you have a bunch of extras lying around in there.

These may help you. If this issue continues, though, you may want to consider backing up any maps/markings/presets you want to keep, then uninstalling/reinstalling FH.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Its been acting up like this ever since yesterday. I didn't do anything to my folders, all i do is look at them if eveything is there. Everything is fine with the folders. I never touch them.

The server has been acting up as LordSuragaha said, so sadly there will be some map crashes now and then until it is fixed. The staff is working on it.

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline 1john25

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ok let me try
It could be that lag is causing your game to crash. Fluorite and South Pole in particular are very populated and often laggy maps.

To rule this out, try these tips for reducing lag:
- Turn off Water Reflection by going to Options>>Video and unchecking the Water Reflection option.
- Turn down View Distance in Options>>Video and scrolling it down as low as it'll go.
- Take any un-needed maps out of your Exports folder, if you have a bunch of extras lying around in there.

These may help you. If this issue continues, though, you may want to consider backing up any maps/markings/presets you want to keep, then uninstalling/reinstalling FH.
Ok let me try that. Hopefully that will work. I don't want to reinstall FH again for the 5th time. :I

Offline 1john25

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Nope didn't work.........UGH! I'll be reinstalling it when i get the chance.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile

If you are getting something like this then here is what you should do
Go into your Feral Heart folder and open up your Ogre cfg file in notepad. Once there you should see something like the picture above. What you want to do is change your OpenGL to Direct3D9 Rendering System

If all else fails then perhaps just re-downloading the game is your best shot. If you do have any custom maps or anything like that place them in a safe place or they will be gone.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358