Author Topic: Downloading: 'Please obtain a new copy of this progam'  (Read 1373 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Downloading: 'Please obtain a new copy of this progam'
« on: May 14, 2013, 09:14:39 pm »
Hey, guys. I was downloading RIngo's & Delay's item pack, and I put t he items in a wrong place in the normal FH file. I deleted everything under the files:(Media, ect.). I didn't know I was deleting anything important, so I went to the game: This shortcut is no longer (working or something like that. .D.) Frustrated, I downlaoded it again, and deleted the whole file of Feralheart. When I was done downloading, it said 'Feralheart.ex is not commonly downloaded and might harm your computer,' but I knew it wouldn't, I'd been playing over two years. I let it download but it said: This program is _____(I forgot. .D.) Please find a new copy. I haven't a clue of what to do; I did this last night, I can't hardly remember. (Short-term memory.) All of my friends are on this amazing game, I truly love it. I don't want my friend to return from camp without ever seeing me again. Thanks, Re.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading: 'Please obtain a new copy of this progam'
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 11:05:59 pm »
What version of the game did toy download?, when on the Game Download make sure you download the link that says "download" when you get the setup make sure you are downloading it properly to your Local (C:) Drive where all your important feral heart functions go.

If you ever really delete something Feral Heart based then it's best to just reset everything by re downloading the whole entire game.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 12:20:39 am »
I am currently downloading the specific Game dOwnload download. I have a question: How do I make sure that I am putting it into the Local (C:) Drive? .D. I shall update it once it's done downloading. (~Your pink afro. Yes it is Re .D.)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 02:26:45 am »
When you are in the setup the first option it should give you it to place it in your Local (C:) drive. There will be a part in the setup that will ask you "Where to save"
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 03:53:09 am »
This just means your setup files are corrupted. Delete what you downloaded and get rid of everything FH that is on your computer, then re download and make sure it finishes completely. That should solve your issue.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 12:57:01 am »
Thanks, it fixed that glitch. Been driving me crazy, and sorry I replied so late. I got the replies when I came back online at 8:45pm. :L Had to go. Thanks, again.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 03:01:40 am »
Thanks, it fixed that glitch. Been driving me crazy, and sorry I replied so late. I got the replies when I came back online at 8:45pm. :L Had to go. Thanks, again.
Your Welcome hun
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358