Author Topic: Shadows Of Mine Affiliations Opened!  (Read 1339 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Shadows Of Mine Affiliations Opened!
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:31:02 pm »
I am happy to announce that Shadows of Mine has opened its affiliations options with other games. So far we have two affiliates already and counting, but we are happy to affiliate with just about any game that desires to do so c:

What does it mean to 'Affiliate'?
Affiliation means that an owner of a completely different game can create a team between another game and their own. Basically teamwork is the key; you help each other out by swapping items, maps etc and any in-game or forum feature the other desires unless its a strict 'private server use' which means the other game cannot use the specific content.

How can I Affiliate?
Its simple, both owners of two separate games have to agree to follow the other one's rules and it should work just fine! However sometimes it may take procedures to get you to your destination and any rule-breaking will result in affiliation removal and copyright claim. (copy right claim=anything you made for the server that you swapped is given back to you and their's is given back to them)

Still wanting to affiliate with Shadows of Mine? Visit http://shadowsofmine.proboards.com/thread/428/affiliate-read-first?page=1&scrollTo=4602
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

lindaminda

Re: Shadows Of Mine Affiliations Opened!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:39:06 pm »
woahh
Going to visit it right now xD

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Shadows Of Mine Affiliations Opened!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 06:22:48 pm »
Great. We have some rules and requirements but we're happy to place just about any affiliate game that desires so in our affiliates tab c:
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads