Author Topic: Login problems! PLEASE HELP! :(  (Read 878 times)

Offline twinmogs081

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Login problems! PLEASE HELP! :(
« on: May 18, 2013, 12:06:27 am »
So, I try to log in, I make sure everything is right, every digit, case sensitive, then when I try to log in, it says Request Accepted, Login in, then it says i've been banned for six months! Wut? I tried this on another computer and it worked, but on this one it doesn't and this is my personal computer, and I really want it. (Also I JUST made my account...)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Login problems! PLEASE HELP! :(
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 01:13:08 am »
Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
This kind of thing like said above is not to be discussed in a public trend. You need to contact a admin or any staff member in general in order to fix this.

Staff:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Also, please refraining form posting the same trend on the same topic.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358