Author Topic: [Update 12/21/12][Bridgeston City Ruins/Arena] Silhouette's Maps  (Read 5497 times)

Kayla..

Re: [Update 7/16/12][Bridgeston City Ruins/Arena] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 01:38:51 pm »
It looks fantastic!

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: [Update 7/16/12][Bridgeston City Ruins/Arena] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 03:18:18 pm »
Yup, I sure do! And smexy, I'll need the download link to the map once again, FH crashed and I had to re-download it. :c

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: [Update 12/21/12][Bridgeston City Ruins/Arena] Silhouette's Maps
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 08:22:53 pm »
UPDATE 12/21/12

BRIDGESTON CITY RUINS PACK HAS BEEN RELEASED. To download, go to this thread and read everything, it will be more up to date than what is posted here! And from now on please keep your questions and comments over there.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=30413.msg402356#msg402356

wolfdog01

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 08:56:40 pm »
:o I-I don't even know what to say, this is like, the BEST map I've ever seen for human setting, you'd be a good achetiect (however you spell it lol)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2012, 09:37:23 pm »
UPDATE 12/21/12

BRIDGESTON CITY RUINS PACK HAS BEEN RELEASED. To download, go to this thread and read everything, it will be more up to date than what is posted here! And from now on please keep your questions and comments over there.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=30413.msg402356#msg402356

Thank you Thyme. :3 Although I must say Im terrible at math so I doubt I'd make a good architect of anything LOL. ^^;

And I also ask any comments be moved to the thread I posted and quoted here, Im just going to let this thread right here sink down through the pages one more time and just keep it for the use of letting people see the screenshots so I dont have to clog the other thread. ^^;

Offline wolfers10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 02:31:16 pm »
Amazing! You are a very talented map maker.

Offline _-Nirvana-_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 12:44:24 am »
wheres the hotel portal?? like in the airline ruins thers another like sewer hole thing but no portal where am I suppose to go? by the way really nice map c:

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 01:57:40 am »
I love this map. Just the dark theme, Just wow! <3 I can't wait to see more.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 05:39:28 am »
wheres the hotel portal?? like in the airline ruins thers another like sewer hole thing but no portal where am I suppose to go? by the way really nice map c:

It should be in the gas station but I have gotten reports recently that people have been having issues with the "southern side of the city" download [the second one] and that the portal to the gas station is not showing up. I think I may have a fix for it but as of right now Feral Heart is only working on my laptop. The computer Bridgeston's files are on wont even load Feral-Heart to the long in screen without crashing X.X; However if you can do download one, install it download two, install it and can reach the gas station you should be able to reach the hotel parking lot and then the hotel.

I love this map. Just the dark theme, Just wow! <3 I can't wait to see more.

Thank you ^^ And as of right now I'm still working on both trying to adjust the download for this as well as upload a bunch of other maps I no longer wish to keep private. Lightstorm Beach is already up for download on another thread

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36939.0

. I also am going to try to upload the six original maps of Bridgeston soon. They are uncursed versions of the park, south [named the zoo in that version], housing, north, warehouse, and sewer. ^^; What I would really love to do is make a final "third" version of Bridgeston where everything has been trying to restore itself to its natural state. I have played around with this concept in Housing and it looks nice but if I cannot get my Feral Heart game adjusted to stop crashing/have to completely reinstall, I dont know if I will be able to do that.

I really need to get a main thread sooner or later. LOL. X.x
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:42:52 am by Silhouette »