Author Topic: Kamaria, Fumo, Duni, Haki, and Haya (One Family) [UPDATED 5/28]  (Read 2211 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
This is one of my bios for all of Kamaria's family. Here we go:

Name: Kamaria
In-game Name: Kamaria LPF, Kamaria, Kamaria F (I have clones XD)
Personality: Depressed, Angry, but sometimes Playful
Life Story: Kamaria was a pup born with her brother Fumo to her parents Haki and Haya. Kamaria was stolen by a rogue as well as all the other pups, and she protected her younger sister, the runt, Duni. They ran off and Kamaria was taken in by a pack, firstly mistaken as a rival rogue. She grew up in the pack and can be bitter at times when thinking of her past, but is also quick to defend her pack mates and hunt.
Preset: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kyjoylv9dd45d7x/greenart6_3.fhp

Name: Fumo
In-game Name: Fumo M Rogue
Personality: Playful, scared, loving, cautious
Life Story: Fumo was born with his sister Kamaria to his parents Haki and Haya. Fumo was teased sometimes because he didn't have any of his family's coat colors. He wanted to be like his father, Haki, but Haki ignored him. He got along surprisingly well with Kamaria, and teased his younger sister Duni. But when the rogue stole the pups, he forgot him and chased him off into the woods where the rogues roamed. He grew up as a cautious rogue, who got over his past and was playful with other wolves, and even made friends with a coyote. He then found Kamaria and  has hung out with her secretly for a while now.
Preset: http://www.mediafire.com/?m33p8en9ddstzlm

Name: Haya
Ingame Name: *has not been made yet* But will be Haya F Rogue
Personality: Loving, caring, sweet, kind-hearted, your cookie grandma XD
Life Story: Haya was a pup who got teased a lot but she didn't care, she liked herself. She had a crush on a wolf pup named Haki, who was only a bit older than her. They would play all day, and as they grew older they became mates and joined a pack. Haki and Haya had three pups together, Duni, Fumo, and Kamaria. Haya was heart-broken as one of her pups died at birth. She looked on the bright side that she had two healthy pups, but she had a runt which might not survive. One day, her mate was killed my hunters and she cried for a long time, her pups trying their best to comfort her. Then when her pups Kamaria and Fumo where chased out and stolen, she took her pup Duni and set her by the river, bawling forever. She then hoped Duni would find a home, but she found Kamaria. Haya went off as a rogue, and due to her gentle personality often confuses attacking rogues and is welcomed by many packs, to which she says "No."

Name: Duni
InGame Name: Duni F Rogue
Personality: Sad, depressed, angry, neglected, and rude
Life Story: Duni looked up to her big brother and big sister until they began to make fun of her about her small size. She felt all alone, and would often wander off. Haya dropped her by the river and Duni thought she left her there so she would die. She wouldn't let that happen and ran off, finding Kamaria. She cared for her younger sister because she was so small, and easy prey for rogues, owls, and bears. Duni was accepted into Kamaria's pack but soon left and joined the rival pack. She tricked Kamaria to come over and feel pity for her, but then the pack came out and attacked Kamaria. Kamaria never trusted Duni again and Duni felt bad. She left the pack but became a quick-angered rogue. She attacks anyone with no reason at all, even pups.

Name: Haki
Ingame Name: ***NOT MADE***
Personality: Quiet and self-centered
Life Story: Haki was a self-centered, adventurous pup. He had a secret crush on Haya, but was "too cool" to admit it. He was followed by a swarm of pups so he wouldn't bully them. As him and Haya grew closer and had pups, Haki was thrilled to have a son, but as he saw it didn't have his coat color he didn't pay attention to the pup. He paid attention to Kamaria more, as she had his coat color. One day while hunting, he felt a sharp pain in his side and saw blood gushing out. He was shot by hunters. As he died, Haya stood over him and guarded his body from the hunters. Haki could see Haya standing over him, and licked her one last time as he passed.

Yep. Any other Feralheart character's story. At least it isn't "MY MUM AND DAD DED MY NEXT FAMLY ABUZED MEE ADOPT MEEEEEE!!!!!" XD

I am very active on Kamaria and often wander my own maps with Fumo, and if you ever want to rp with me you sure can,  and Kamaria is in Fluorite too a lot so I can always talk. XD

SCREENSHOTS

Fumo~

Kamaria~

Haki~
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:11:38 am by Devynex »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Kamaria, Fumo, Duni, Haki, and Haya (One Family)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 06:50:13 pm »
Wow a lot of interesting characters here Dev you should try and add some screenies of them too :3 can't wait to see Kamaria's preset. Poor Haki too such a sad story D;

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
Re: Kamaria, Fumo, Duni, Haki, and Haya (One Family) [UPDATED 4/25]
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 09:07:11 am »
Ikr lord? So sad but overall nice!
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Kamaria, Fumo, Duni, Haki, and Haya (One Family) [UPDATED 5/28]
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 05:12:43 am »
Updated. Finally made Kam's preset :D I'll add a preset screenshot in a bit~