Author Topic: Searching for the old map pack.  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Hoc45

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Searching for the old map pack.
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:11:00 pm »
(I wasn't quite sure where to put this. Map requests would be my second guess, but I'm not asking for a map to be made. Anyway...)

Does anyone here remember the old map pack? The one that got taken down because people had issues with it? That's the one I'm looking for, and I was wondering if someone could give me a couple of leads to investigate. I already found and downloaded Silent Lake, but the other maps are very elusive. I was hoping someone still had the torrent file, or still had the maps installed on their game. Or by some great stroke of luck, the map maker would give me them. Really, they were great maps, and that's why I'm looking for them.

Perhaps a request like this is forbidden, as it defeats the purpose of taking down the maps. But I looked in the news archive, and found this: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8356.0
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:42:18 pm by Tigg »

Offline 17Cynder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for the old map pack.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:52:56 pm »
I remember the map pack, I once posted about it, but their never bringing it back. I miss the maps, I used to have tears in my eyes because the maps where so amazing.
I miss them, and I agree with you, I want them back, too. I had NO problems with them at all, and it made me pretty sad to have it working for me, but have it taken away.

Offline 17Cynder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:50 pm »
I'm sorry for the double post, but could you please revise this link possibly? I'm really dying for this again, as I got a new computer... The link just seems broken. It won't load.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 07:36:53 pm »
While this is an old topic and you shouldn't bump this up I agree with you guys. I remember the old map pack myself and it was fairly interesting apart from all the problems it caused some users. I'm guessing you guys are referring to the PathWays one yes? It caused too much trouble and in the end the map pack link was removed. I always wondered what happened to the maps afterwards and if the staff ever fixed them... I can try looking into it for you. If it was ever fixed and if it still exists and the staff wishes to share it out again I'll try my best to share it with you via pm or on a thread again. Chances are though that that map pack is long gone though... I can't guarantee you'll ever find it again. In the meantime though I'm locking this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:48:14 pm by LordSuragaha »