Author Topic: KUZIMU CITY: A Place of Nightmares (now recruiting!)  (Read 1944 times)

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
KUZIMU CITY: A Place of Nightmares (now recruiting!)
« on: December 29, 2012, 04:27:24 pm »
Fluctuating images pass your view, rough ground scrubbing your side as the harsh gusts bat against you. Bashing your olfaction senses as decease is the only scent in this area. Your eyelids rise open, struggling to maintain consciousness which is gradually slipping through your paws again. Eyelids drop exhausted but your will to haul your weak body up is present. Scratches and mild wounds lace your body, you lack knowledge from where they could stem from. Your ears perk up as you roll onto your stomach, your blurred view aggravates your perception. You struggle to stand up, receiving mischievous sounds you had never heard of so far. It takes time until you stagger up to your paws, teetering uncontrollably. You crane your head, glance around.
Trees, dead trees. Snow layered ground, mingled with dirt and mud. Grass hardly visible, covered under the oppressing earth. Your narrowed eyes refocus, forced to extend your view, perceiving your environment fully. A sudden shudder slices through your body, fear broadening as you eventually take notice of your surroundings. You hadn't noticed the eyes that were fixed on you, cold and hollowed, flickering with derisive and condemning interest. Your muscles contract, tremble anxiously by the view you behold, those creatures gathered around you menacingly. Although they seem separated in two groups, feline like creatures on the one side, enormous physiques, impressing and intimidating they look, their muscles defined by the dark, gloomy light.
On the other side are canine like beings, their markings glowing under the obscure hues.

No sound was made, only clicking disapproval of both parties audible. As you seem horrified and paralyzed, one being approaches you finally. "What are you?" is the question, his tone serious and demanding, firm steps coming closer.

Decide what you are, is the message that you filter. A precious , holy Pyrit, an obedient, feral and cruel Lypret or a worthless Anaxios?

Yes! Kuzimu City is returning for the THIRD time. This time we have two new owners; me and Opticker.
For those of you who don't know what Kuzimu City is, we are a literate, long-term postapocalyptice Roleplay .

There are three species of creatures in this roleplay, all of which were mentioned above. The Pyrits, Lyprets, and Anaxios. The information given about them is very little. Links will be provided for more information.

Pyrit:
the Pyrit are religiously fervent and hierarchical, consisting of stringently organized ranks, a set belief system, and accompanying rituals and rites. Their lives center around their gods and their respective creeds.
More information on the Pyrit can be found here: http://kuzimucity.webs.com/pyrit.htm

Lypret:
The Lypret are a feral race of lynx-like felines in an uneasy collaboration with the Pyrits. They live in scattered clans around the snowy banks surrounding Avalon, subsisting on the few resources available. The challenge for the Lyperts is survival and they need more land to do it. Simply, their small chunk of land can no longer support large groups and their attempts to colonize have been difficult. Lyperts are hardy, enormous animals that require significant nourishment, and that food is being absconded by the new Anaxios, who are physically inferior and vulnerable
More information on the Lypret can be found here: http://kuzimucity.webs.com/lypret.htm

Anaxios:
You may be a loner, but to the outlying inhabitants, you are anathema - an Anaxios. The Pyrits have designated anyone beyond the jurisdiction of them and the Lyprets as Anaxios, regardless of true affiliation or loyalty. To both the religious Pyrit and the authoritarian Lyprets, the Anaxios are nuisances and seen largely as the threat to their established wy of life. The unstable environment, lack of food, and poor air quality lends to a poor lifestyle for the Anaxios, whose growth is stunted by the volatile and often hazardous conditions.
More information on the Anaxios can be found here: http://kuzimucity.webs.com/anaxios.htm

So now that you know a BIT about what we're about, you can decide whether you want to join us or not. We do have some rules and we are very strict about them. If you see someone breaking the rules, report them to me or Troeskaji (Opticker) on the official website.
RULES: http://kuzimucity.webs.com/rules.htm
(the requirements for coat markings/colorings/etc. are found in species description LINKS)

Sadly, we are sorting through some problems currently. We do have a map, but we're working on a new one, we might have a makeshift one the Tro found.
We are also really in need of new members. I don't want to sound desperate, but it's a fact. I think we have ONE Lypret (me) and she's the alpha female.
Some of the current rules and descriptions about the species are being discussed and remodeled; stuff like that.
So, please bear with us. It won't take us TOO long to get through the problems we have, they're just little minor things. The Roleplay will still go on.

After you have read all the rules, post your application here: http://kuzimucity.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ the guestbook, and more often then not, you will be accepted so long as you follow the rules.
REMEMBER: THIS IS A HIGH MATURITY RP!!!
(because of cruelty, violence, etc.)
It is recommended that you are the age of 13 or older to join!

Also note (not important): Remember that the home page has a song from Evanescence playing. Just letting you know because first time when I joined, the music scared me out of my skin.  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available ranks at the moment:

Pyrits:

Cardinals (alpha) (0/3) (Ano'Teros, - ,)

Shaman (0/1) (Danal'Soch)

Priest (0/1) (Sagat'Aiden)
Hunters (1/4) (Rhea' Khate)
Neophyte (beginner) (0/-) ()
Acolyte (in training) (0/-) ()
Elder (0/-) ()

Lypret:

Alpha (1/2) (Luna)
Matriarch(Brood mother)(0/1) ()
Patriarch (mate of Matriarch) (0/1)
Akums (rest of Lyprets) (/-)(-, -)

Anaxios:

(1/9)
(Troeskaji, )

Note: if a name is blue, there is a possibility the owner of the character has left the roleplay or is so inactive they cannot keep their character at a high rank.

Ahh... So you're brave enough to enter this hell hole of a place. Well, dearie, I'm afraid I'm powerless to help your survival. Unless you have what it takes to be a Pyrit that is. I'd hide before the Lyprets find you. You'd make a quick kill for them. Perhaps just a game.
Run along now, hide with the Anaxios. It's never safe here.

-Rhea'Khate

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:48:28 pm by oONinjaWolfOo »

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Kuzimu is Returning (Once Again)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:34:05 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:19:42 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 09:05:17 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 08:14:10 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: KUZIMU CITY: A Place of Nightmares (now recruiting!)
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 10:15:03 pm »
bump

Offline oONinjaWolfOo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: KUZIMU CITY: A Place of Nightmares (now recruiting!)
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 02:20:31 pm »
bump