Author Topic: HELP! PLEASE HELP!  (Read 1099 times)

Offline martyna252

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
HELP! PLEASE HELP!
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »
HELP!!! Hello, i have new computer, and big Feral Heart problem... Well, im just going to Feral Heart, playing with my friend rp, and after some 5-10 minutes, Feral Heart just turned off. Later im going agen, and some table writing, Feral heart stopped working, and after this i can't go to FH anymore... Only after some 4 hours... Or Feral Heart turned off, when im writing symbols or numbers (Symbols like : !, @, ?.), (And all numbers...).
Please help.

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 03:12:37 pm »
Have you re-installed it? Or maybe just restart your computer? That's all the suggestions I can think of .w. D:

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:38:06 am »
My sugestions for this would to be redownload the game, or resstart your computer. If you redownload move all your screenshots items, markings or maps, or whatever, oyu don't want to lose.

If it just doesn't want to run, try running it with something else, i do believe the game gives you to options to run it off of.

If all of this fail then either, the problem is something else, or your computer is to old, my friend has this issue, and Fh wont even load for her.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 08:08:46 am »
I think your new video driver isn't compatible with FH, but it only works in FH for 5-10 minutes.
Another thing is that you can run FH as administrator.

In-game name as: Whinp