Author Topic: THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN  (Read 1153 times)

Mercury1

THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN
« on: June 09, 2013, 10:57:45 am »
SO
Hi. My name is Mercury, although some may know me as Silverwing61 or 61Silverwolf, or even Chasingdreams on other sites. :3

My computer refuses to download FeralHeart right now, but I'm working at it- hopefully I'll be able to go on it soon. :3

So! In the mean-time, I thought I'd visit the forum. I consider myself good at drawing, but not great, and a semi-advanced to advanced rper. :3

Offline Volume

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:03:08 am »
welcome to fh!:D i hope you enjoy the game when your stubborn computer gets working lol :>

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 04:12:52 pm »
Hai thar, my name is Shallow c:

Welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game~ ;3
Even though it seems you are not new to the game I thought I'd post some links to different important forum threads, that I recommend you read:

\\Rules//
It's important that you know the rules of this game, that way you'll avoid getting into trouble

\\The Staff//
Get to know the staff of FeralHeart

\\Help//
This is where you should turn if you are expericing problems with the game

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

\\FH Media//
If you like art I really recommend you taking a peek on the FH art thread

Hopefully these links can prove to be helpful to you, and I hope you get the game to work soon.

If you're ever in need of help feel free to PM me here or whisper me in-game!
Have fun out there~ c:

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 02:09:03 am »
Welcome to the party, Mercury. It's nice to make your aquaintence. I hope you will be able to download the game soon so you can explore the wonderful world of Feral Heart. When you do, I hope you enjoy your time and make many good friends. Have fun!
Inactive

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 01:11:11 am »
Ello Mercury. I am Dunastar (But.. call me Duna for short |)) I hope you have a fun time! I would have showed you around but Shally already posted XD but I will try to help Well, there is a contest that goes on every month called Monthly Preset Contest or something like that. There you can let your creativity and artistic flow into preset making, and the rewards are quite worth the effort, once you get the hang of it! Well, have fun, and I look forward to seeing new floofs in game!