Author Topic: The Ultimate Warriors  (Read 924 times)

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Ultimate Warriors
« on: June 13, 2013, 10:12:53 pm »
Hi :> so just yesterday summer started ( Yay) and I REALLY need somthing to do.. ( all my friends live in other towns so i'm not just anti-socal ok? XD)  I'm thinking of starting a warrior RP with these qualities.
MAPPED
It will be a map pack containing every single warrior place ever mentioned ( to the best of my ability), places from the unltimate map in the middle of secrets of the clans, and maybe a few places I make up ( hidden maps).
Some of the places: The Old Forest, The Lake, Skyclan,Bloodclans ruling city,ext.
LITTERATE
It will be highly litterate. HIGHLY. I tend to make two or three full continued posts each time I want to interact with the RP. I HATE it when people do less than one full post,but I love it when they go above and beyond ( as long as it's not like ten pointless posts..) You may be Illiterate OOC ..I know I am XD
 ACTIVE
Be active derps! -Le whip crack.- I want dedecated members who are on at *least* 7 hours a week.( unless you have a good excuse)
WELL SITED
We will have an advanced site. To join there will be a little joining servay you fill out that includes some plots for an RP sample you must give,A detailed way to file a report agest somone, fourms to fill out to help your leader pick your warrior name*recomended*, fourms to fill out to maybe find the start of your name*optional*, a quiz on what colors fit your cat*optional*,fourms to fill out to become a mod*optional*,fourms to fill out to evolve from a mod into an addmin *optional*,quizes on what clan best fits your cat *recomened*,and more
A FACEBOOK GROUP?
You don't NEED to join,but most updates will be on the FB group along with all our randomness in its full glory,
AND SO MUCH MORE...

If I get ten people who say they will join this when it comes out by sunday I will make this. The more people who want to join the more motivated I am while making the map/site. The faster I get the ten people the faster I start the map=the faster it is made so TELL YOUR FRIENDS,COMMENT BELLOW (saying you will want to join), AND WAIT FOR THE CALL! ( I wil comment on this post saying the RP is opening five days before it opens. The day it opens I will delete this post, make a post about the RP will FULL info ( including map screenies,links to the FB group/site,ext.), and message the people who wanted to join.)

Offline duskpaw1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • You Don't Know How High You Can Go Until You Try
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Warriors
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 10:47:56 am »
I will join. I'm also very much like you. At the LEAST one full posts(unless it's some real bad muse... :/)