Author Topic: I can't log in :I  (Read 831 times)

Offline TheWorldEndsWithMe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can't log in :I
« on: June 14, 2013, 06:25:06 pm »
Hey everyone,
For some weird reason I can't log in on this account in the game. One of my friends CAN log in on my laptop. I am sure I type my password and username right. I tried to change my password, didn't work. I did read somewhere that when yar username or password are longer than 16 numbers and my username is... Anyone knows if that is the problem and if it is, can I change my username?
Thanks to anyone who can give me an answer.

-That one person

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: I can't log in :I
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 06:28:22 pm »
Well can you log in in the site? If not, try to change your password. If you can't it's because the server "ate" your account.

In-game name as: Whinp

ThrillexForLife

Re: I can't log in :I
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 07:23:41 pm »
I would recommend re-installing the game. Go into your C: Drive or whatever drive you saved it to and into your main Feral Heart folder. Scroll down until you find the un-install button and un-install Feral Heart. Then, delete the Feral Heart folder and the desktop icon if you have one.

Plus, just make sure caps aren't on, num lock isn't on, you're no lagging too much and it double letters, and make sure there are no symbols in your username or password.

Good luck. Or this website
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

Also, you can't change your username. Sadly, you need to get a new one. 3: Sorry