Author Topic: Can't connect to front server  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Can't connect to front server
« on: July 09, 2013, 03:59:20 am »
I keep getting this message that says 'cannot connect to front server' and it says at the top of the site that the server is offline. What happened?
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

ZombieKitteh

Re: Can't connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 04:01:18 am »
YOu must be new around here. o^o It's a rather usual thing for the game, the servers always get snags and what not anymore.

Means staff is fixing something that went wrong (more then likely) or they're editing something (very unlikely).

Offline Gorsetail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • What falls down, gets back up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 04:03:44 am »
YOu must be new around here. o^o It's a rather usual thing for the game, the servers always get snags and what not anymore.

Means staff is fixing something that went wrong (more then likely) or they're editing something (very unlikely).
That's good to know. I was wondering the same thing. I've been on FeralHeart for awhile, but I just got back from a trip, and the same thing is going on with me. See, I'm looking forward to RPing with my friends, so how long does is normally take?
The Going Is The Goal

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:10:07 am »

That's good to know. I was wondering the same thing. I've been on FeralHeart for awhile, but I just got back from a trip, and the same thing is going on with me. See, I'm looking forward to RPing with my friends, so how long does is normally take?

We're looking at 4-8 hours at this point, Razmirz is doing server repairs.

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 04:30:56 am »
I'm in the same situation as you, DerpMaster. I told a friend I'm RP or race with them at Ascension Island yesterday and I didn't really expect this. But thanks for the help everyone, and it's good to know it won't take an entire day!
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!