Author Topic: My game has crashed seventeen times. Seventeen times!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
My game has crashed seventeen times. Seventeen times!
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:21:32 pm »
So I have no clue whats goin on here but I was RPing in a group and for no bloody reason the game crashes and I tried logging in over and over again but 'nothin. So I reset my home and teleported there and lonely island and that cave (2 years and I still don't know the name) and they work fine. but when I teleport to Fluorite Plains I crash.
So I reinstalled, (didn't backup any of my 20+ mods) and still nothing. What's unusual is my whole group went offline too so either A) Someone used / equipped in my area and messed up everything OR B) That map update is coming finally (Unlikely)

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Maltose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • What?
    • View Profile
Re: My game has crashed seventeen times. Seventeen times!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:33:32 pm »
I'm having the same problem. Fluorite Plains seems to be the only map affected. I re-installed everything completely. Even my alternate account isn't able to get into the map without crashing. There are still 25 people in there according to the sidebar, so it's not everybody, at least.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »
You're not the only one going through it. It's happening to me as well. Most likely it's the server acting up again. Just be patient it will get sorted out.  Take a break or spend some time on one of the maps that isn't crashing in the meantime.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:37:11 am »
How do I get to a custom world without going to fluoride planes?

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 03:42:09 pm »
We cannot go anywhere without crashing. Not Fluorite, not Cape, Not SP, not Ficho... nowhere. ~Vio
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link