Author Topic: Rp Ideas And 2 People needed for Wolf Rp  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
Rp Ideas And 2 People needed for Wolf Rp
« on: August 27, 2013, 08:44:41 am »
So im thinking of doing this type of rp and its called 'The Hunters Den' And i need 2 people in it. I need some ideas too so ii would like some of you to give me some ideas! But your charries have to look like blackish greyish or brownish (Basically Hunter Like) And any markings what you want. Im not creating a map for it because i dont know how to make a map. :L

So i want Good rp not bad rp, 'Kay? Not trying to be rude guys, i just dont want bad rp in  this.. I will really appreciate it if you give nice ideas guys ^^ My Charrie will be Mint F, A hunter from the Alpha.   :P Hope you'll Come! But you'll need to wait  2 days cuz im in holiday and i cant download anything in the laptop im using. So yea, i'd like great ideas and nice people :)

Aqua, Over and Out~
[]

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
Re: Rp Ideas And 2 People needed for Wolf Rp
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:36:02 am »
I wish you well with your new RP. Since you said you can't make a map, you can look at the ''Manual'' section in the page links above, or request a map here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=58.0 Make sure to explain what you want very clearly.

And if you meant plot ideas, how about:
There was a war between to tribes and since most of your family died, you gathered all the survivors and turned it into a small pack? Sorry, I'm brain dead. But good luck.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:37:56 am by Microfloof »

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 12:21:24 pm »
I wish you well with your new RP. Since you said you can't make a map, you can look at the ''Manual'' section in the page links above, or request a map here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=58.0 Make sure to explain what you want very clearly.

And if you meant plot ideas, how about:
There was a war between to tribes and since most of your family died, you gathered all the survivors and turned it into a small pack? Sorry, I'm brain dead. But good luck.
Thanks! Great ideas, too. If you want, you can be in the rp, But im not saying you have to. But thanks for the link and everything!
[]

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 05:39:55 pm »
You're very welcome! And sure, I'll think of joining. =3
PS: I love your profile pic and your siggy<3

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 05:41:52 am »
Thanks! +floof
[]

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 08:23:04 am »
Yai! -throws a floof to you too-

Offline itsukoii

• Experienced Traveler
  • "I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 01:49:50 pm »
Ah, you know, I could join. No promises, but for me it does depend on the role play. If this goes good, and you get more information, tell me! I don't see why I can't join. c:

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 07:58:40 am »
Ah, you know, I could join. No promises, but for me it does depend on the role play. If this goes good, and you get more information, tell me! I don't see why I can't join. c:
Well, i woulden't just say this - Hey! Your not goign in my rp! Because that would just be bad. Well everyoine and jpoin ym rp! I ust need some1 to make me a forest map... :T with 2 dens. a tree one and a rock 1. Well good luck! When i have to proper amount of people, ill see what day ill do the rp on. :3
[]

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 07:59:30 am »
Well, i woulden't just say this - Hey! Your not goign in my rp! Because that would just be bad. Well everyoine and jpoin ym rp! I ust need some1 to make me a forest map... :T with 2 dens. a tree one and a rock 1. Well good luck! When i have to proper amount of people, ill see what day ill do the rp on. :3
sry i have bad key sensitivity. ;(
[]