Author Topic: Erik M Ghost  (Read 978 times)

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
Erik M Ghost
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
Basic Info
Name:Erik
Species:Ghost/spirit from a human/killer
Scent: Frost? owo
Crush: Someone ;)
Girlfriend: no ene
Wife: pssht, no x3
Kids:NO o-o

Personality
Sarcastic,jokester,mischeives,very flirty,easily embarrassed,short tempored,and a showoff.
Appearance
Long-ish black hair, black hoodie with pure white sleeves from the elbows down,black pants, black high-tops, white mask with a gas-mask bottom and blood coming from the eyes, he only has empty black eye sockets, bleeds from mouth/eyes, he's tall,skinny, and misty. This is what he looked like before he died. He had a mask then too but appearently he took this pic with no mask on. owo
Extra:
Sneezes like a kitten, british accent, kinda-high voice,blushes when mad and/or embarrassed,eyes used to be pur black until he ripped 'em out,he can see without 'em, and he's straight.
Deep in Ficho Tunnels and/or whereever his friends (rp) lead him.
Cause Of Death
Unknown

That's all I have for now! x3 Sorry if it's kinda run-a-long and not very organized.It's my first forum bio :P
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:08:27 pm by ThePhantom »
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline LogicalNonsense101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Join the force O.O
    • View Profile
Re: Erik M Ghost
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:03:07 am »
Nice bio :)
QUOTE(s) OF THE WEEK:
-Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems I'm tired of solving them for you.
~ Anonymous

- The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'
~ Anonymous