Author Topic: The Lone Survivor ~ Chapter 1  (Read 1965 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Lone Survivor ~ Chapter 1
« on: July 01, 2013, 03:58:58 pm »
*NOTE: If you want to figure out how Confortare's parents died read the prologue*

The Jurassic clearing was once a calm clearing, ideal for all dinos. But now it was transformed into a graveyard for predator and prey. Two stegosaurs lie dead on the floor. Four Allosaurs are on the ground, motionless. The only thing with life, is an egg. The egg was the only survivor of it's nest. The others were either crushed in the fight, or stolen by the surviving Allosaurs.
 The egg cracked, and minutes later a tiny stegosaurus crawled out. His mothers last words rang in his head. His name was Confortare. Courage. He liked his name even though he had no idea what courage meant. I'm hungry! Plants! Over there! Eateateat! Confortare eyed the plants. Stumbling, he made his way over, dodging dead bodies and stepping over twigs. The plants were bigger than he thought. He stuffed himself full of plants. When Confortare was full he yawned, but felt another need from his body. I am thirsty! Find water! Drinkdrinkdrink! He looked around, but the only liquid was blood. He had no choice but the venture into the forest, leave his parents to be finished off by the predators. He looked at his parents one more time.
 Then he walked into the forest. Confortare's adventure was just beginning.

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Survivor ~ Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 12:00:10 pm »
I like this series, mostly because it is actually about dinosaurs. I also like how you put Confortare's thoughts in italics.

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592