Author Topic: FH won't work.. and Aug 22 mass markings won't either.  (Read 2262 times)

Offline kanjithehero

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH won't work.. and Aug 22 mass markings won't either.
« on: July 03, 2013, 10:26:10 pm »
Well, I downloaded the Aug 22 Mass markings pack today (Not too long ago) and FH stopped working. I'm not sure if i even did everything right on downloading and placing the pack but everything is in media and the textures folder so I'm pretty sure that's right.. Well the video I followed said to restart FH, which I did and I logged in and it didn't load..for a long time it said "Request accepted, sending login.." And it continued to do so.. I tried downloading the patch again and it still didn't work.. I really don't know what to do :T.. so please don't think it's just a spam I really need help! (Oh, and I may seem a noob I'm just a complete noob to the site I've had my FH for a long time.. But I never downloaded textures or maps until today and I'm scared that my nooby self did something wrong.).. Oh and not to mention that the Textures aren't working .. So i also need help on that :T.. Please help on both I don't know what to do

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: FH won't work.. and Aug 22 mass markings won't either.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 06:19:34 pm »
As far as logging in on that day, few other people, including myself had trouble getting connected in-game anyway. Now as far as the files are concerned, you needed to place them in the appropriate files and heaven forbid it somehow messes up your overall game. Everything inside the Aug 22 except the markings.cfg file goes into textures. Then once you do that, just go back and place the markings.cfg file into the main Feral Heart folder where you see items.cfg, the icon, emoteHotkeys.cfg, etc. After that, it should work. If not, either go back and see what went wrong, or just re-download the game, whichever is easier for you and attempt to repeat the process.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka