Author Topic: Warrior Cats||The Game  (Read 7278 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats||The Game
« on: June 20, 2013, 07:44:29 pm »
I'm not sure if anybody mentioned this game, if they did, I didn't see or I didn't look hard enough, but this Warrior Cat Game is for those who loves Warriors. Here, you can download two games, and it doesn't take very long. These games are based on the Warriors Book, and they go according to the base line of the series. So far, the creators have made: The Original Game (with Firepaw-Fireheart-Firestar, they do not have a name for it), and they have made the New Prophecy. In these games, you get to live as the main character of the book. I'm not going to tell you what you do, 'cuz you're gonna have to find out. :3 If you're interested, here is the website: www.warriorcatsgame.weebly.com ((I believe it's correct)). Right now, the creators are making Power Of Three, and they are ((as I was told)) on Long Shadows, in Power Of Three. I hope you enjoy this website!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm not sure if I know most of the answers, but I'll do my best. :3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats||The Game
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 09:58:10 pm »
A cute little website as well as 2D-virtual game this game has Oreoz. I'll be sure to take a further peer into it as the time lingers on.
gone

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 12:02:58 am »
Lolol... Moonrise'll be 3D, and an epic MMORPG based around Warrior cats. Derp.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 04:18:58 pm »
I would download this but it wont let me. -3-

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 10:32:51 pm »
Oh yeah. Sorry about the downloading. It worked for me, but 4shared decided that you need to make an account, I think. Hopefully, the Admin of the website will do something about it. Sorry about that. :<

Offline Taichou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 09:57:28 pm »
I played this a few years back, It was really fun and killed time when I lost the internet ^^