Author Topic: Searching for Company.  (Read 1163 times)

Offline ObjectiveC

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Searching for Company.
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:16 pm »
Hello, all!

I've returned to Feral Heart after a long break, and I'm finding it difficult to find people with similar interests. I've met many nice people, but I would really enjoy being able to chat with people about things that I'm actually interested in. I don't plan on being on the forums much, but it seems like a reasonable method to meet other people.

I'm currently 19 and attending a public college in the United States. I'm majoring in both programming and meteorology. I've played trombone for eight years, skiing for sixteen years, and snowboarding for about five. My favorite genres of music are heavy metal and hard rock. I used to be in cross-country, and I'm a terrible sprinter. I've slacklined some, and I have been storm chasing several times. Before college, I was a deer hunter. I was on a trap shooting team for a year. I have two dogs and two cats back at home, and I used to foster animals for a local adoption center. I used to have beta fish and gerbils back in the day. My favorite games are board games, card games, and Monster Hunter. Some of the shows and movies that I enjoy are Ghost Hunters, Futurama, American Dad, Darker than Black, How to train Your Dragon, and Hercules.

Leave a reply here and I'll add you in game and try to meet up with you some time. Happy Feral-Hearting!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Company.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:30:45 am »
Well, tis' good to see you back in the community, even if it's just in-game. It would seem you lead a successful/busy life though I spot a few similarities. Not much but I was always one to have a big interest on anything mythical/paranormal as well as I'm an animal lover. I won't get too much into detail however I'm sure you'll find other individuals with more similarities than I soon enough.
gone

Offline ObjectiveC

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:07:30 am »
Thank you for the response! I included so many things about myself for just that reason--all of these topics can keep me entertained for hours, so even a couple of similarities can be enough for plenty of conversation. I'm actually pretty lazy and quite a procrastinator, so don't let my resume fool you. I don't go to many social gatherings, movies, etc, so these are the ways that I've been spending my time.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to mythical creatures (for instance, there was a TV show in the states about 'Finding Bigfoot' and I think it's the most ridiculous thing that I've ever seen), but I'm fascinated by paranormal stuff and scientific evidence that can either catch it or explain why something isn't paranormal. I'm a bit skeptical of some things that I see on TV, but I would absolutely love to be in one of these teams myself. I just don't see how I would be able to keep myself awake while going back through the tapes and recordings!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 06:37:51 am »
Ah, well, I tend to be an anti-social butterfly, as you could call it that. I've seen the Finding Bigfoot show and I agree, it is rather ridiculous. Some of the shows I like to watch is Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Witness, The Haunting, things like that. I don't watch many TV shows about mythical beings though I enjoy watching documentaries just to see what else the public decided to make up.

Hmm, I've always wanted to go to Chernobyl, if it's even possible. I heard it's one of the most paranormal locations on the Earth so I'd love to check that out. I've always had an interest in tragedies when it comes to history such as the World Wars or the Chernobyl Fallout. Though I do believe in ghosts and demons. I have all my life.

I can talk more though I don't want to say everything about me in a public thread such as this, so I'll PM you instead from now on. That way, it'll also give others a chance to comment on this thread.
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 09:47:15 am »
Welcome back to the community ObjectiveC! I saw you on bonfire once lol.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 04:28:02 am »
Welcome back floof, glad to hear you have an successful life! Hope you enjoy being back~

Also, those shows you watch are quite funny, I see we share the same taste for some. x3

|| Preset ||