Agree?

Yes
3 (27.3%)
No
2 (18.2%)
Not Really
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: I have a great idea.  (Read 1702 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
I have a great idea.
« on: July 05, 2013, 10:48:10 am »
Hey guys c: thanks for visiting this poll. What I thought we could do is do some replacements by improving feralheart. And I thought it would be great if we added more quality and remove all of the lag. I was thinking of impressive title because you know we can:

• Kill animals.
  • Trade and get items by hunting. (Its useful because it makes users less bored and it will be adventureous).
  • Make preset to be shown to everyone instead of downloading.
  • And being able to create our own markings and pets./li]
[/list] I know its gonna be hard to do for mods, but it what we could do is make everyone do a job. If you want further inforation, Visit this poll (which is mine): http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36495.0 [/font][/size][/size]

Thats all to what I'll say, and please connect with other ideas. Ritat ~ Your life saver :D!

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Re: I have a great idea.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 11:04:04 am »
Floof, the killing and trading thing was done many times

Presets showing without download, I don't think would be possible.
And creating our own markings... Theres Presets, but pets, that be hard.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:01:53 pm »
Prey has been discussed many times. If/When Kov comes back he/she MIGHT add prey animals. But killing lag is pretty much impossible. Every one has different things added to their FH Folder. It is usually the items that cause people lag. Like the saying, you can't make everyone happy. You can make presets, which, depending on how much detail you want, doesn't take TOO long. The longest time to make a preset I must say can take about 1 hour. Now making pets? That would be pretty hard. Meshes, Textures, Sizes? That would take a long time to perfect.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 03:12:46 pm »
'Fraid none of this is possible without the source code, which the moderators currently do not posses. Kovu took it with him when he left, and unless he returns FH won't be getting any large updates anytime soon. I personally would enjoy hunting, but tis not possible to add at the time.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 08:30:10 am »
Yea your right guys, but I like to make everybody happy. :( But anyway if its impossible then everything should stay the same. Well not exactly and I don't think Kovu is returning floof. Besides, kovu has much work in real life and he has no time for updates and this stuff. He already almost forgot FH O3O.... The TLK members to the official updates for sure. Its up to the mods to suggest weather the idea is okay, not me. But I like reading opinions from people c:

Koolwolfe

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:53:54 am »
Prey has been discussed many times. If/When Kov comes back he/she MIGHT add prey animals. But killing lag is pretty much impossible. Every one has different things added to their FH Folder. It is usually the items that cause people lag. Like the saying, you can't make everyone happy. You can make presets, which, depending on how much detail you want, doesn't take TOO long. The longest time to make a preset I must say can take about 1 hour. Now making pets? That would be pretty hard. Meshes, Textures, Sizes? That would take a long time to perfect.

Well...Kovu is never coming back sadly, the nods run Feral Heart and of course Feral Heart is copyrighted, so they have to ask Kovu if they can change it, The answer will most probably be a no. If you do not believe that he is never coming back look his DA KovuLKD.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 07:58:25 pm »
I agree with all of them, but I disagree the "Make preset to be shown to everyone instead of downloading.".

Explanations here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=649.0

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 03:49:14 am »
Good god ._. I don't want automated preset downloads now...