Author Topic: Not loading anything  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Not loading anything
« on: July 09, 2013, 05:46:19 pm »
I was at Ascension Island and tried to go to Lonely Cave and it wouldn't load, so I exited the game. Did it somehow save at that stupid portal? Because I can't get in with my main character or go to Flourite Plains now. Plus, even logging in takes forever!

Edit: Nothing seems to load when I try to go to a map. I've tried two characters already. :(
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 05:54:42 pm by Chapawee »
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline SocialDistortion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
Re: Not loading anything
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 05:59:10 pm »
Same for me :/ Maybe the map server is down or something... Every time I try to log in with my char, it says ''Failed to connect to map server.'' >.<

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 06:07:32 pm »
The reason for your issues isn't because of you, it's due to recently the server suffered two hard drive crashes. Thus, even though Raz has done some repairs while the server was down, now that it's back up doesn't mean it's 100% scott free. At the moment, the staff is working as hard as they can to fix the current problems though right now, only one hard drive is holding all the maps, the server, the access of FeralHeart to the players, up so delays in the log-ins, unable to access some of the maps such as Fluorite Plains and Lonely Cave, plus some chat hiccups/glitches will occur every now and then.
If you'd like to go in-game, it'd be best you get on one of your old characters you've already made that might be scattered in another map and see if it works. If it doesn't or if you do not possess any other characters as such, then please sit tight and hopefully the staff will get everything solved accordingly.
gone

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 06:32:49 pm »
Alright, well at least one character works. :|
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline SocialDistortion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:40:06 pm »
Thank you. :P