Author Topic: Tropical Jungle Map Needed!  (Read 626 times)

Offline QueenOfKarma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Now you see me, and now you don't.
    • SpottedLeaves
    • Guilty Kitty
    • View Profile
Tropical Jungle Map Needed!
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:51:08 pm »
The map is for a cheetah-tiger role-play I made. Everything is in order; the site is finished, I have my friend agreeing to be the leader of the tiger tribe. All I need now is the map. I would love you forever if you would make it for me! I would myself, but my map maker keeps crashing.. Well, and I suck at making maps and finding the right mesh's. Could someone please do this for me? :3
There are certain qualities the map needs. These are what HAVE to be included:

• A shallow brook running through the middle of the map.
  • On the top part of the map, there is a major river running all the way across it.
  • The brook branches off from the river.
  • On the top right corner, there's a cave. This is where the cheetah's live. There is a small hole where water from the river runs down into the cave, creating a waterfall. Inside the cave, there is a curve of land around the left side. On the right there is a pool of water where the waterfall lands.
  • The tigers territory is on the left side of the map, where as the cheetah's is the right.

The tiger's camp can be wherever you would like to fit it in. If you wish to use mesh's, be my guest! I'm sure it would make the jungle look plenty more realistic. If you would like to implement animals, go right ahead. Just please keep them down to critters that live in tropical jungles? I know Cheetah's don't belong in jungles, but there's a whole reason why they're living there. If you wish for that reason and are considering making the map, just ask me to pm you the answer.

Thank you!
~Spotted