Author Topic: Blu's story  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Blu's story
« on: July 23, 2013, 04:28:39 pm »
Blu is an Orange-winged Amazon Parrot. He joined FeralHeart before my other characters. Here is his story of leaping to Sky's Rim.

After I was created, I found myself in Lonely Cave. I had to find the place where I was destined to live, so I explored the cave. A place where I could spread my wings and fly. None of the portals looked like the right one. Then, I saw some stones leading to the top of the cave. I climbed them, and after I few failed attempts, I got on top of the cave. There were more stones. I leapt up to the top. There was a portal that I haven't explored yet. I jumped in.

Chapter 2: Ascension Island

I went into an island with many more stones. I jumped up them, one by one. After climbing for a while, the square stones were replaced with round stones. There was a fork in the path. I wondered which way to go. I went right.

Chapter 3: Climbing up

I went from stone to stone to stone. I timed my jumps so that I wouldn't fall. I jumped all day and all night without rest. I neared the top. I was almost there! But when I got to the top...

It was a dead end.

Frustrated, I headed back to the fork in the path as fast as I could. This time, I went left.

Chapter 4: Climbing up again

Exhausted, I jumped up the stones. It was hard work, especially because I was exhausted and that I had to come all the way down from the dead end. After jumping up for a long time, I came to the rings. I slipped and fell off them a lot, but I was getting closer to the top. After leaping off the last ring, I jumped onto the platform with the shiny blue crystal, and into the portal.

Chapter 5: Sky's Rim

I ended up in a place with floating islands and water below. I spread my wings and flapped to see if this was the place I was destined to live in. I flew! Immediately I knew this was my home. I flew around Sky's Rim, exploring the islands for somewhere to set my home on. I saw an island with two dens on it, and I thought this would be the perfect place to set my home. I landed, set my home, and went into one of the dens to roost.

I was made to fly.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Blu's story
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:39:39 pm »
Nice story arc here, Blu. I admire the persistence of your player character and the adventure aspect in finding a home. 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Blu's story
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:11:45 pm »
Nice background story, Blu. I'm glad ye' found your character's destined home and wish em' a bright future. I know how difficult it is getting up Ascension Island, so good job on that part.
gone