Author Topic: Preset .1 Files missing & I can't find the textures. (Preset making problems.)  (Read 1143 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Hello and thank you for reading this. I've been using a preset tutorial and have noticed in Preset #1 the bodies are different due to my sister's playing around with them. I'm not sure what to do about this (keep in mind it's my first preset). I've looked in the textures folder (Omigosh I have so many things in there.) and I'm not sure if there's supposed to be another copy of this. I really want to make this preset but I've had many bumps in the road. Please help, sincerely, Re.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
If she just changed the name of them then I'm sure you can change it back. If she deleted important files then it would benift me more to know what actual file you are missing so I can provide you with one myself.
In the meantime, some here is some awesome fur texture you might want to use for your preset
http://toxic-redwolf.deviantart.com/art/FREE-FeralHeart-wOLF-fur-Texture-326209308
Credit goes to ToXic for this fur texture
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
No, she completely covered over it and I might as well delete it anyway. Andohyesthatisanamazingtexture, I shall put it in mai preset.~ <3Thankyew Feareh<333. Everything is colored over; she won't be messing with my files anymore. xD
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:42:43 am by .Re.~ »