Author Topic: hi there  (Read 918 times)

Offline miikarenn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • yoooooo
    • View Profile
    • the tumblr
hi there
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:44:37 am »
hey everyone!  I'm Miik.  I'm so glad it was only a three day wait for registration... I was afraid it was going to be a month or so.

uhh I used to play WolfQuest 4 years ago, when I was like 12.  it stopped being fun after multiplayer became the only thing to do, and then they censored like every word in the chat so there was basically nothing.  I was Deepwoods on there.

hhhh what else??  I'm bad at introductions, sorry.  uhh I'm kinda shy and quiet, even ingame, so I usually don't talk unless someone talks to me.  It's not cause I don't want to rp or talk or whatever, I'm just kinda nervous about talking to people.  Don't take it personally!

people have been very nice to me so far, so thanks to everyone I hung around today, I think I'm here to stay!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: hi there
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:17 am »
Lol, yes you were lucky you were able to register so soon. I also came from Wolfquest quite a while back, left because of  the same reasons ^^

Feel free to add me as a friend in-game, same username. I'd be happy to talk to you and help you out if you have any problems, no need to be shy :) I was the exact same when I started out on Feralheart so I can understand.

Make sure you read the game and forum rules

If you need help regarding the game feel free to make a thread here ;)

Welcome to Feralheart, I hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 11:32:03 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!

Please make sure you read and follow all the Game rules and Site rules. They're very important here in FeralHeart and they will provide you with more understanding. Don't be afraid to meet our awesome Staff and don't be afraid to get to know them a little on the Awesomesause Staff section. And! if you decide you want to make a map, preset or anything else, then look here in the FeralHeart Manual. Need some help? Then we could provide you with answers in the Help section of the forum.

Have fun!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:48:45 pm »
welcome floof, hope you enjoy the feral heart community XP