Poll

So, Opinions?

Yep
Nuu

Author Topic: Actions, Chat's, general ideas.  (Read 1329 times)

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
Actions, Chat's, general ideas.
« on: July 31, 2013, 08:59:26 pm »
So, I said Actions didn't I.  I'm not sure if someones already mentioned these, or that if any of these are in making but here we go.

Actions
.1. Carry; To carry those character which are smaller than yourself. How?  You'd send the person you wish to carry a request on their info box (When you double click the persons character) you can select an option to do multiply actions with them. You'd need to have them accept the request for it to happen, therefor you can minimize the risk of troll annoying smaller members.

.2. Nuzzle; Where by two canines or felines nuzzle each others neck. How? Like before you must accept the request to be nuzzled, to refrain from trolls

.3. Lick; To lick another canines or felines face. How? You request to like their face, and they must accept it to refrain from  random pedobears. XD

.4. Cuddle; Where two characters curl around each other and cuddles. How? You must accept, this should be able to happen with any size members, it'd be damn cute to see some puppies cuddling in a RP, or even larger/grown up characters. It'd be cute and nice non the less.

.5. Fight; Where by two members can fight. How? Well, You'd need to accept it once more, to stop from annoying trolls. But you can fight each other, meaning you both go up on hind legs and bat paws at each other.

Chats

Due to the fact that general is out, I do believe we need a advertisement chat. With general gone it's caused an issuse with how us RP's ad. I believe we need an Advertisement chat. Maybe in the colour.. errrr... What colour haven't we used? Orange? Pink? BLUE!? Only Advertising should be allowed in this chat. And i do believe it should be turned off, and than you need to turn it on manually to use it and see it.

I also believe you should be able to make make a party when you're online and have anyone be able to search for it, this means you can join any random party, and meet some new people when you want.

./Kroven Asesinato/.

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Actions, Chat's, general ideas.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:19:12 pm »
These are some awesome ideas you got there, and awesome ways to overcome trolling situations.

.1. Carry; To carry those character which are smaller than yourself. How?  You'd send the person you wish to carry a request on their info box (When you double click the persons character) you can select an option to do multiply actions with them. You'd need to have them accept the request for it to happen, therefor you can minimize the risk of troll annoying smaller members.

To be honest, if you was RPing about picking up the cub/meal.. whatever, and the member was not accepting, it would be quite frustrating.

.4. Cuddle; Where two characters curl around each other and cuddles. How? You must accept, this should be able to happen with any size members, it'd be damn cute to see some puppies cuddling in a RP, or even larger/grown up characters. It'd be cute and nice non the less.

You can more or less do that already xD All you need to do is use the curl action around another member :]

.5. Fight; Where by two members can fight. How? Well, You'd need to accept it once more, to stop from annoying trolls. But you can fight each other, meaning you both go up on hind legs and bat paws at each other.

Again.. it would be a trolling incident with the person constantly spamming you.. it just wouldn't be nice.. Yeah I know there is a block button, but what about the newbies who probably won't know about the block button?

What colour haven't we used? Orange? Pink? BLUE!?

Orange is being used for the arrivals chat and the blue is for whisper, though the pink would be new.. xD

I'm not trying to say that your ideas are bad, believe me, I think it's awesome that you're popping out all these amazing ideas. I'm just pointing out the down falls of having this installment :]

Great ideas! I enjoyed reading them!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 10:20:19 pm »
.1. Carry; To carry those character which are smaller than yourself. How?  You'd send the person you wish to carry a request on their info box (When you double click the persons character) you can select an option to do multiply actions with them. You'd need to have them accept the request for it to happen, therefor you can minimize the risk of troll annoying smaller members.

To be honest, if you was RPing about picking up the cub/meal.. whatever, and the member was not accepting, it would be quite frustrating.

As i said, You MUST accept to have this done. meaning like you send them a friend request, you send them a request to carry, and by this a box pops up to them, and says " (Username) would like to carry you, do you accept? Accept/decline "

You can more or less do that already xD All you need to do is use the curl action around another member :]

Thats just an example, for a cuddle you could be snuggles up together, and your head could move move slightly on the other characters form.

Again.. it would be a trolling incident with the person constantly spamming you.. it just wouldn't be nice.. Yeah I know there is a block button, but what about the newbies who probably won't know about the block button?

Again, you can just say no, Or there could be an option to block that person from doing that action to you? Like underneath the request of ("Username) would like to carry you, do you accept? Accept/decline "  There could be a tick box off " Block (the persons username) from doing this action "

What colour haven't we used? Orange? Pink? BLUE!?

Orange is being used for the arrivals chat and the blue is for whisper, though the pink would be new.. xD

As for the colours, i forgot about the blue and orange, we could have a dark blue? Or a purple? Or pink?

./Kroven Asesinato/.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:22:16 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 03:46:56 am »
So, I said Actions didn't I.  I'm not sure if someones already mentioned these, or that if any of these are in making but here we go.

Actions
.1. Carry; To carry those character which are smaller than yourself. How?  You'd send the person you wish to carry a request on their info box (When you double click the persons character) you can select an option to do multiply actions with them. You'd need to have them accept the request for it to happen, therefor you can minimize the risk of troll annoying smaller members.

This is a good idea. But you could be spammed by requests, so maybe something like only 3 requests per 2 minutes or whatever.

.3. Lick; To lick another canines or felines face. How? You request to like their face, and they must accept it to refrain from  random pedobears. XD

You can kinda lick a face with a licking emote and pointing your face towards the other person, but for an animated lick it could work. But what if two people were on opposite sides of Bonfire island or something and they did that? I picture super long tongues reaching for each other... xD MAGIC!

^with the time thing I said earlier. It's a good idea.

Chats

Due to the fact that general is out, I do believe we need a advertisement chat. With general gone it's caused an issuse with how us RP's ad. I believe we need an Advertisement chat. Maybe in the colour.. errrr... What colour haven't we used? Orange? Pink? BLUE!? Only Advertising should be allowed in this chat. And i do believe it should be turned off, and than you need to turn it on manually to use it and see it.

Lets see...
Red..
Yellow...
Green...
Dark Green..
Blue...
Orange, Purple, Pink? Or...

TYE DYE! 8D

Overall, these are some good ideas. I'd like to see them in-game.