Author Topic: Scrolling  (Read 1920 times)

Offline PoeticDhole

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Scrolling
« on: July 03, 2014, 07:10:44 pm »
I recently got the Pawesome Item pack and I'm having a very hard time scrolling through that and the normal chat box.
Is there anyway I can have it scroll slower, is there a mod I can use?

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Scrolling
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 07:19:40 pm »
Apperently not. :/ But if there is, someonewill correct me! ^.^
Just an advice.
Try to move you're muse slower. :P (Yeah, bad advice. >.< )
Anyways, good luck, my friend! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 07:20:03 pm »
From what I've heard, there's no easier way to "scroll" through those items, and there's no way to fix that, sadly. In the chat box, you click the top edge to add height to it making it easier to read, but that doesn't improve the scroll rate.

edit: pshh Tiny beat me *shakes fist* x3

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 12:34:30 pm »
Yes, there is a way to scroll slower!
It's important to know though, that this does not work for the chat box, you'll need to extend it like Alpha said.
Right so, we go into the items tab, and lets take note of the last item in the box. And in order to make it scroll only 1 "page" at a time, you just need to click in the empty part of the slider.
Once you do that, you'll be taken to the second "page" of items.
And, to prove that that was indeed only one page, you can see here.
So yeah, that's really it! This technique can be used on some other things to, like character creator sliders, to increase/decrease anything by exactly .25 units... if I remember that correctly, haha.

Oh, also, sometimes when you click the slider it'll just move to your position instead of going down one page.
For items, just move it all the way back up and try it again until it works, all it means is that your mouse kind of got "stuck down," while trying to scroll.
For character creator, just move your slider all the way up or down and click in the empty part of the slider until it works.