Author Topic: account activation  (Read 1298 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
account activation
« on: August 01, 2013, 02:50:01 pm »
so i made another account for backup it was working fine (I NEVER GOT AN ACTIVATION CODE THOUGH BUT IT LET ME USE IT) today i tried to log into the site with it, it said it wasnt activated and NO LONGER lets me use it in game
are there any solutions to get the activation for if i need the account incase something is to happen to this one (E.G if it gets glitches and doesnt worked thats happened with FH before)

i dont know about the suggestion to send something to an activation email because a friend who has this happened to there account has done that and for a YEAR it said they would get activated and they NEVER did so im wondering if staff can look into it in any other way?
otherwise its gonna be an account thats not useful because the stupid activation key wont ever get sent (same like my friends they got told to send something to an activation email they had "your account will be activated shortly" its been 1-2 years there account was never and still is not activated thats why im wondering if theres any other ways) if not staff will just have to delete it because it will be a useless account to me with no access (same with the friends account) @_@
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: account activation
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 03:35:08 pm »
I recommend informing a member of staff about this, because it's more or likely that you tried the activation key after registration was closed. It's a possibility that this happened but again, I'd inform a member of staff about this situation.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone