Author Topic: Hi, I am New!  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Jcoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Herro!
    • View Profile
Hi, I am New!
« on: August 05, 2013, 03:26:12 am »
Hey I am very new, just registered today. I have no Friends yet, I hope I get some soon. See you In Game!
"Click Me!"

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am New!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 03:43:11 am »
Hello, there, jcoon, nice to meet you, lol,  but this type of posting belongs in the "Introduction" category.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Sir Equius

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 03:51:28 am »
Well hello, New. It's nice to meet you :D

Okay okay. Being serious now. Hello jcoon and welcome to our community we all know as Feral Heart. I hope you have a wonderful time in the game and make plenty of new friends. Be sure to read the rules and manual of the game, and you'll be good to go.

Offline Caramell011

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 10:51:45 am »
Damn, hay there. Welcome in FH. I hope you have a great time here. You will see that in 1 week you will have plenty of friends. Even me! You can add me as friend. I am Caramell011. Hope you enjoy Feral Heart! Have a nice day! ~(^-^)~

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 11:31:54 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!

Please make sure you read and follow all the Game rules and Site rules. They're very important here in FeralHeart and they will provide you with more understanding. Don't be afraid to meet our awesome Staff and don't be afraid to get to know them a little on the Awesomesause Staff section. And! if you decide you want to make a map, preset or anything else, then look here in the FeralHeart Manual. Need some help? Then we could provide you with answers in the Help section of the forum.

Have fun!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 12:50:39 pm »
welcome floof, hope you enjoy our feral heart community. And i hope to see you around the forums and in-game XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads