Author Topic: Why hello there.~  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Roiku-chan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Why hello there.~
« on: August 07, 2013, 09:58:59 am »
                 Well, as you may have guessed, I'm new to this entire site. My account is quite old, or so I assume, but in the past I was unable to access the game itself. However, now that I have the chance, I'd like to provide proper introduction. My name, we'll just say it's Isamu for now. As far as pronouns go, male and female ones work for me, but so does 'they' or even 'it'. I suppose making that statement is a bit brazen on my part, but I figure to put it out there now ahead of time.

I'm still grasping the controls for the game, and I believe I've gotten it down a bit. Hopefully I'll make a friend or two on here, I have no opposition to that. As far as role plays go, as I've gathered this site is largely composed of that, I'm admittedly a bit rusty. My life can be fairly busy at times, so I don't believe I'd be heavily invested in any currently unfortunately. But anything casual, or merely chatting, would be lovely nevertheless.

I will say I'm a bit wary to seek out a role play on my own as I've read on the forums about rather nasty encounters with various 'godmodders' and generally unpleasant individuals. So if anyone would like to offer some input on which rps, or 'packs' are friendly and welcoming then I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry my introduction isn't very well put, I often just don't know much of what to say since I tend to keep more to myself generally. Thanks for taking the time to read this.~
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:00:51 am by _Isamu_ »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Why hello there.~
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:47 am »
Yay another new face! Welcome Isamu. :)
Since you're new, I'd like to give a few helpful tips, as I do with most of the new comers.
It'll be a good idea to read the rules of the game and the forum, just so you don't land yourself in trouble, and so you know when another user is breaking the rules.
Game rules
Forum rules
If you do catch someone breaking any rules, you ought to report them to a moderator. This thread will show you how if you're not sure how to go about it.
How to Report

Most of the stories you here about peoples' unpleasant experiences of roleplayers tend to be rare or only occasional occurences. Most roleplays out there are good, mature and sensible ones. But if you're looking for a group or roleplay to join, the roleplay section of the forum is a good place to look and practice. :)

And, if you've got a problem or need help with anything, the Help section is the place to look. There's a Big help thread in there that has solutions to common problems, and a 'game help' board and a  'forum help' board if you need to ask members of the community for help or advice regarding the game or forum.
Help section
Or you send a PM to myself or anyone else for that matter. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here,

~Doctor Flob :D :P

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 10:22:28 am »
Hey there Isamu, Welcome to feralheart and hope you make new friends and a fun experience in this site, Once again Welcome

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:25:40 pm »
Hey welcome floof. you make sure you read those rules that DoctorFlob posted. They will help you Alot. I hope to see you in-game and around the forum floof. XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 03:18:52 pm »
Welcome to the game and forums floofeh ^^ Glad to see you could join us. Hopefully I'll see ya around the forums and perhaps in-game a bit eh?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 03:33:00 pm »
Welcome to the forums, floof c: Hope you enjoy your time here, and do check out those links DoctorFlob gave you. Again, welcome to FH

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 06:38:32 pm »
Welcome to the Feral Heart community. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintence. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have fun out in the game.
Inactive

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 11:56:29 pm »
//Edited: Old post
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:58:21 am by Oslo »
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 01:41:46 am »
Hello there! Glad you could join us at last! :D

As for the godmodders and other such unsavory folks, it's true that there are quite a few of them, but there are also quite a few mature, pleasant folks who are always willing to show you around and make friends.

As for which specific groups to watch out for...there are no specific groups to watch out for. FeralHeart has wolf rps, lion rps, cat rps, dog rps, horse rps, demon rps, dragon rps, and even human rps, and all of those groups have their fun and not-fun people. You just have to take a look around and test the waters. You'll encounter some unpleasant people, but the pleasant people are more than worth the searching for. :)

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Sir Equius

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 06:15:48 am »
D--> Welcome, newcomer. It's nice to get to know you a little. I hope you have a great time in the game and on the forums.
D--> Also, of course horses get songs stuck in their head.