Author Topic: Minor tuft additions  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Flufflemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Minor tuft additions
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:41:14 am »
I know this is really minor, but it'd mean a lot to me. Could there be a 'Cheek, Full Tuft' and 'Cheek, Full Mane' choice for tufts? The full tufts don't include cheeks...

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Minor tuft additions
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:45:22 am »
In my opinion, you can just select a tuft, then click on more and you can have check and back. Or rump and elbow. Instead of fulls and stuff. Aro'kai marking style I should say.
dead account

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 12:47:18 am »
@Ranulf; I don't think it is possible to have more than one selection. Trust me, I've tried it one too many times before.

As for adding those selections, I'm afraid that that wouldn't be possible either, Uzuri. Without the source code for the game (KovuLKD has taken it with him when he had left), nothing is able to be added or modified. All you can do is try and work with it, see if you could at least choose a selection that works best for you. c:

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:49:24 am »
This is a good idea! And I actually agree.. considering run into that problem my self. XD Although, I don't believe that the staff can change that, they don't have access to the Source code for Feral-Heart. (And trust me, Im sure we all wish they did) but not having access would entail not being able to change anything (Like that anyway) within the game.
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline Flufflemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 04:38:11 pm »
In my opinion, you can just select a tuft, then click on more and you can have check and back. Or rump and elbow. Instead of fulls and stuff. Aro'kai marking style I should say.
That's a great idea! You know how you can checkmark 4 different custom items to be put on our characters? We should be able to checkmark different kinds of tufts and markings so we could make possible combinations!