Author Topic: Skilled Map Maker Needed ** WARNING ** Map Pack Needed!  (Read 532 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Skilled Map Maker Needed ** WARNING ** Map Pack Needed!
« on: August 13, 2013, 11:10:17 pm »
Greetings~ I am in need of a small map pack with four maps in total (Not too much my little Ninos). Any who! Let me give you some details. ^-^

Map Uno (One)
Map Name: The Clans
Map Size: Large
Details: I wish for there two be four Clan camps, four landmarks, one portal to Cape of Distant Worlds and two other portals to the other maps.

The Clans

BearClan
Landmark: Dead Tree. Large black tree in the middle of a small pond (Pond is only source of water).
Clan Camp: I would like the Leaders' Den, Nursery, Elders and Medicine Den in large trees. Warriors and Apprentices would be in the tree roots. The entrance of camp would be hidden behind many roots, thorns and bushes. I would like the Fresh-Kill Pile to consist of: Mice, Voles, Birds, Squirrels and Opossum. The territory would be filled with large climbable trees and logs.

CoyoteClan
Landmark: Howling Edge. Large cliff with a deadly drop at the bottom.
Clan Camp: I would like them to live under a large boulder. The dens would be various types of boulders logs or bushes. The Fresh-Kill Pile would consist of: Rabbits, Birds and Mice. The territory would be filled with large boulders and rocks, small shrubbery and pointed rocks.

ViperClan
Landmark: Snake Pit. Large hole in the ground filled with sharp rocks and deadly snakes.
Clan Camp: I would like them to live around fog, in a swamp-like camp. The dens would be make of decayed trees, old rocks and other various things. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would consist of deadly vipers, caiman and turtles. The territory would be very marshy and covered with various trees and many water holes.

RatClan
Landmark: Sink Hole. Large whole in the ground with waterfalls on the side, large rocks, rats and fallen trees.
Clan Camp: I would like their camp to be behind a large waterfall. The dens would be made out of rocks. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would be filled with rats, fish, water voles and ducks. The territory would have many rivers and waterfalls.

Map Dos (Two)
Map Name: Kritanta's Shrine
Map Size: Medium/Small
Details: Underground cave with many crystals. A large pond with stepping stones leading to the middle with a large cat shrine and crystals and stars. Under the cat shrine would be the portal to the fourth map.

Map Tres (Three)
Map Name: Thanatos
Map Size: Medium
Details: Seven islands.

Island One: Miniature Kritanta's Shrine in the middle of the island.

Island Two: A circle full of prey in the middle of the island.

Island Three: Clearing in the middle of the island.

Island Four: Clearing in the middle of the island with four rocks.

Island Five: Clearing in the middle of the island full of moss nests.

Island Six: Clearing in the middle with eight rocks lined in a circle.

Island Seven: A battle field for the Clan Cats.

Map Quarto (Four)
Map Name: Mabuz
Map Size: Medium
Details: Half of the map crystals and stars, other half bones and death. Middle island will be Kritanta's resting place.

Hope someone can make this! Thank you if you do!