Author Topic: Can't their be more items on characters?! - Somewhat of a rant  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Ever have that moment when you downloaded a bunch of item for a certain character only to find out you can't use all the ones you need? I'm not saying to like to overload your character, but more specifically with those item packs that come in parts. For example, many bracelets only can be put on as a single item and if you want one on each paw, well that's all you can put on them. I find it extremely aggravating especially when i try to make certain characters and especially the raptor claws and spine parts. >.< I'm usually forced to have one awkward claw or an incomplete spine that just looks funky.

I can understand, yes more items can lag the game and i get it. But will one or two slots more really hurt? On many impressive servers, you can have up to eight or nine items on at a time! (A main reason why i started playing on them more). Last time I checked, FH was its predecessor! Why can't we equip just a few more? *Sigh* Does anyone else agree on this?

P.s.: Just one more little problem i see with items. I'll see pics on DA of these amazing wearable meshes. But when I go to the description, it says PRIVATE USE ONLY. Just like... what the heck? No one can even see the item if they don't have it so what would be it's point? O.o Idk it just feels like I got trolled when that happens...

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Can't their be more items on characters?! - Somewhat of a rant
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 12:32:39 am »
Meh. This can get annoying sometimes. It doesn't bother me to much, that is unless I'm trying to make a new species or a complicated species like a raptor. (Like ya' said) Two more slots would really help though, so I agree.
About the private items, you do have a point. Then again I guess the person could also be using them for a certain pack/clan/group, or they may just be giving them to good friends.
(Nice meme. XD)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 01:00:36 am »
Meh. This can get annoying sometimes. It doesn't bother me to much, that is unless I'm trying to make a new species or a complicated species like a raptor. (Like ya' said) Two more slots would really help though, so I agree.
About the private items, you do have a point. Then again I guess the person could also be using them for a certain pack/clan/group, or they may just be giving them to good friends.
(Nice meme. XD)

Mhmm. I'm that weird kinda person who loves making weird species and what not, so its kinda annoying.

Yea i guess they have the right to do whatever with private items, same goes for things like maps and presets, but i just see it as pointless if no one else can use or even see it in game. The group thing would make sense but i doubt it. idk

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:16:37 am »
It would be cool if we could put a few more items on our characters. I understand how this annoys you, but like you stated adding more could cause more lag or other game problems.
I do have a few characters that could use a couple more items on them. But for now I will just have to stick with what they got and be happy with it.
Inactive

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 03:03:49 pm »
 It would have been nice if we could add more items :'3